Fortunately it went in. When

#1 by jinshuiqian0713 , Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:21 am

CHICAGO -- The Royals are complementing their solid defence and pitching with a potent offence. Salvador Perez hit a three-run homer and Kansas City completed a three-game sweep of the Chicago White Sox with a 6-3 win Sunday. James Shields (8-3) won his fifth straight decision and the Royals extended their season-high win streak to seven games. Shields pitched out of trouble throughout his outing. Shields allowed three runs and 10 hits in six innings. Greg Holland pitched a scoreless ninth for his 20th save in 21 chances. The Royals havent lost with Shields on the mound since May 2, and hes 5-0 in eight starts because of the Royals 42 runs of support. Eric Hosmer also hit a two-run home run for the Royals. "This series we played on all cylinders," Shields said. "We pitched, we hit, we played some good defence. We drew our walks, we had good situational hitting and good timely hitting. "I think this is the first series all year that we really hit on all cylinders, so it is nice to see. Alejandro De Aza had a two-run double for the White Sox, who lost their fourth straight game. Starter Andre Rienzo (4-4) allowed six runs and six hits in six innings. The White Sox have lost 10 of their past 11 home games against the Royals been outscored 53-20 in them. "Obviously theyre playing good baseball and were scuffling a little bit," Gordon Beckham said. "You know, its part of (the game). Its frustrating, but we played a pretty good game today. Grinding out at-bats, try to do some good things. It just didnt go our way." With one out in the first inning, Hosmer connected on a 1-2 pitch for a two-run shot to centre. It was his fourth of the season. "Were getting off to early leads," Hosmer said. "Were giving our pitchers breathing room early. The way they have been throwing for us all year they have been lights out. Now to give them nice breathing room early and get some leads and not let them to be fine with their pitches and let them go out there and let the defence work." With the Royals up 2-1 in the third inning with two outs, Billy Butler was hit by Rienzos pitch. Alex Gordon drew a walk then Perez followed with a home run to left, giving the Royals a 5-1 lead. It was Perezs seventh of the season. Mike Moustakas scored from second on Jarrod Dysons RBI single in the fourth inning after he was initially ruled out on a force at second base. The call was overturned after a challenge. Adam Eaton led off the first inning with a hard grounder that went underneath Hosmers glove at first. Eaton wound up with a stand-up triple. One pitch later, Shields appeared to have Eaton picked off at third base, but plate umpire Paul Emmel ruled that Shields did not step off the rubber and awarded Eaton home. Royals manager Ned Yost argued the balk and was tossed by Emmel as he was headed back to the dugout. Yost then confronted Emmel for another animated conversation before leaving the game. "I said something when I was walking away that made me sit in this office," Yost said. "I dont think I ever got kicked out before the first out in the bottom of the first. I just felt really strongly that was a good play." De Aza had a two-run double off Shields in the fourth inning. NOTES: Yost was ejected for the third time this season. ... White Sox LHP John Danks is scheduled to start on Tuesday against the Giants. He is 2-1 with a 2.11 ERA in his past three starts. ... Eaton finished the game with three hits. ... White Sox C Tyler Flowers had the day off. He is in a 0-for-22 slump. After a strong start Flowers average has dropped to .250. Air Max 270 React Grise Pas Cher . Onyshko, from Minnedosa, Man., will compete in artistic gymnastics while Hanet, from Kelowna, B.C., will compete in lawn bowling as a para-athlete. "It is exciting that our Canadian athletes are starting to arrive at the Games Village," said Chantal Petitclerc, Canadas Chef de Mission. Air Max 270 Just Do It Noir . Ribery terrorized the Schalke defence throughout and put the home side ahead in the 36th minute when he chipped the goalkeeper before stroking the ball into the empty net. The French winger struck again after the interval, combining with Thomas Mueller on the left before firing a deflected shot beyond the helpless Timo Hildebrand in the 55th, as Bayern bounced back from Wednesdays 1-0 loss at FC Basel in the Champions League. http://www.airmax270reactpascher.fr/faus...0-2021.html.com) - NFL owners have unanimously approved the sale of the Buffalo Bills. Air Max 270 React Just Do It . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. Air Max 270 React Bauhaus Pas Cher . They know how difficult it is to beat the San Antonio Spurs. George scored 28 points and Indiana defeated San Antonio 111-100 on Saturday night, snapping an 11-game skid against the Spurs.RALEIGH, N.C. - Carey Price needed to be great for the Montreal Canadiens, and he was up to the task.Price stopped 28 Carolina Hurricanes shots, and the Canadiens provided enough offence to earn a 3-1 win on Monday night.The Hurricanes had alternate captain Jordan Staal in the lineup for the first time this season, but they couldnt overcome Prices performance.Jiri Sekac and Lars Eller each scored second-period goals for Montreal, which got the clincher when Max Pacioretty added an empty-netter in the final minute.Ellers goal was the 21,000th by a Canadiens player since 1909 in the teams pre-NHL days.Montreal (23-11-2) has won three straight. Carolina (10-22-4) dropped its second in a row.Carey Price was Carey Price, Canadiens coach Michel Therrien said. And Sekac bounced back after a tough game against the Islanders (on Dec. 23).He was hungry and he was quick to the puck and made good decisions. I really liked the way we played the first period. We dictated the game. Carey made some big saves.Eric Staal, playing in his 800th NHL game, scored a power-play goal for Carolina off assists from Jiri Tlusty and Erics brother Jordan, who broke his right leg during a preseason game on Sept. 23.Tlusty had an assist in his first game after he missed seven due to an upper-body injury. Cam Ward stopped 16 shots for Carolina.Jordan Staal missed shifts in the closing minutes due to what Hurricanes coach Bill Peters said was a minor injury. Peters said he expects Staal to be fine.I didnt like the last three minutes of the first, Peters said. Then we had a power play we didnt score on and (Sekac) comes out of the box and scores, so thats a huge turning point.But I think when the Staal-Staal-Tlusty unnit scored on the power play, that gave us a lot of energy to finish the game.ddddddddddddThe Canadiens also won the teams first meeting 13 days earlier, beating the visiting Hurricanes 4-1.Well definitely take it, Price said. Carolina played a pretty good third period, but we were able to hold on and get the two points. The guys are playing extremely well in front of me.I left a lot of rebounds out in front of the net. The D-corps guys are sagging down into the house and going a great job.Sekac scored an unassisted goal from the slot at 6:45 of the second period, putting the Canadiens ahead 1-0 just 15 seconds after he came out of the penalty box.Eller doubled the lead on a shot from the right circle off Dale Weises pass from the corner at 18:45 of the second.Weise made a nice little backhand play into the slot and I was just trying to get it off quick in between their D, Eller said. Fortunately it went in. When we get to the net, good things happen. Every time we get to the net we get good chances.Eric Staal made it 2-1 with a power-play goal 2:59 into the third period when he followed his own shot.NOTES: Canadiens C Manny Malhotra, an alternate captain for the Hurricanes last season, played his first game in Raleigh since signing with Montreal in July. ... Hurricanes RW Alexander Semin (upper body) missed his third straight game. D John-Michael Liles sat out due to an illness. LW Zach Boychuk was a healthy scratch. ... Canadiens D Bryan Allen (illness) and D Mike Weaver (concussion) both missed a sixth straight game. LW Michael Bournival (shoulder) was sidelined for a 14th in a row. ... The teams third and final meeting of the season will be March 19 at Montreal. ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Date registered 09.10.2019

be in the line-up against
and appeared ready

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor