high quality chances to

#1 by Cl11234566 , Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:27 am

Jermain Defoe says surpassing former Liverpool striker Robbie Fowlers goalscoring record would be special. Defoe, 34, scored his seventh league goal of the season in Sunderlands 3-0 win over Hull City on Saturday, moving him onto 150 top-flights goals - now needing just 13 to move above Fowler on the all-time Premier League list.Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Defoe managed 15 league goals last season, but admits he has eyes on Fowlers landmark already, with Sunderland set to play Liverpool on Saturday. It would be nice, Defoe told Sky Sports News HQ. Someone like Robbie Fowler, in my opinion one of the most natural finishers that this country has produced. I remember his goals, nice clean finisher, not much backlift. Fowler scored 162 Premier League goals If I can go above him it would be special.Its a long way to go but Ill just take them as they come. I always believe that each game I play Ill get a chance or half-chance and its just down to me to take it.Defoes time in the Premier League looked to be coming to an end when he moved to Toronto FC in 2014 on a four-year deal, but the forward returned to Spurs briefly on loan before joining Sunderland in 2015. WATCH: The Premier League 150 Club The former West Ham and England striker has not put a date on how long he will continue playing, but believes his dedication to training means he is still flying. Well see, said Defoe, when asked how long he would continue playing. Ive always enjoyed scoring goals, training. Ive still got that same buzz. Even when I score in training Ive got that same buzz. Sunderland 3-0 Hull Ive always looked after myself, Ive always given myself the best opportunity of going out on a weekend and performing. Ive always watched my diet, set the right times.As Ive got older I understand what my body needs, when to train hard, when to sort of back off, and how to prepare myself so that on a weekend Im flying. Its been great. Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: WATCH: Stadium out of Light Tylers stats: Klopp the tinkerman? Liverpool best Ive played WATCH: Carra on Gerrard... Frank Tanana Jersey . Riethers apparent stamp on Manchester United midfielder Adnan Januzaj during Saturdays Premier League match at Craven Cottage was missed by the match officials. A three-man panel of former referees reviewed the incident and all agreed that it was a sending-off offence. Victor Reyes Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors reserve centre Ognjen Kuzmic is expected to miss at least six weeks after undergoing surgery on his fractured right hand. https://www.cheaptigers.com/1079z-sergio...sey-tigers.html. -- Jerry Rice Jr. Vic Wertz Jersey . Roy says he will know more about Duchenes potential playing status Sunday. Duchene has been out since damaging the MCL in his left knee when he ran into a teammate against San Jose on March 29. Hes been skating on his own all week, before joining the team Saturday hours before a pivotal game in a series tied at 2. Dick McAuliffe Jersey .The team had a meeting prior to facing Russia at the world junior hockey championship and got the effort theyve been looking for by defeating the Russians 4-1 to advance to the quarter-finals.Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies performance. Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Marc-Andre Fleury, Pittsburgh Penguins (5) He was locked in all night, made huge stops on Benoit Pouliot, Raphael Diaz, Ryan Mcdonagh, Carl Hagelin, Rick Nash (twice) but none better than the three saves on Mats Zuccarello. Battled some rebounds around the net, but made up for it with great positioning and efficiency in the net. Got a little help with three posts but like any streak, you get the bounces that go your way. He looked very calm and not overactive in his movements. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (3) - No run support or help most of the night. The Sidney Crosby goal was a great hesitation - roll of wrist move that got him to open up and he slid it through the five- hole, - not Henriks besst work.dddddddddddd Has faced five breakaways in the last two games, the Rangers are giving up too many high quality chances to the Pens. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles Kings (5) - Unbelievable early on, big saves on the PK on Saku Koivu, Devante Smith-Pelly, Ryan Getzlaf and Patrick Maroon. Showed his agility again by his explosive movement in the second period on Perry, held it up in the 3rd, with good down low work again on Perry. Looks unbeatable some nights, and Anaheim tried to get to him with traffic, he fought through it all night. Jonas Hiller, Anaheim Ducks (3) - Beat glove side on the first two goals, one early on Marian Gaborik, and the Alec Martinez goal hits Jakob Silfverberg, but he moves out of the way of it. Good saves on Anze Kopitar, Gaborik,Mike Richards and Tanner Pearson. Not tested much in the third. Not the problem but has not been the solution for the Ducks as well. ' ' '

Cl11234566  
Cl11234566
Date registered 10.23.2019

Blue Jays on Saturday
Henson broke the spell

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor