forward to getting done

#1 by Cl11234566 , Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:39 am

VANCOUVER -- Canadian goalkeeper Marco Carducci signed with the Vancouver Whitecaps on Tuesday, becoming the eighth player from the teams residency program to graduate to the Major League Soccer squad. "Marco is a product of our youth development setup and were confident that he is ready to make the next step. He is a promising young goalkeeper who is mature beyond his years," Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson said in a release. The 17-year-old goalkeeper from Calgary joined the Whitecaps residency program in September 2011 and has been a standout ever since. The six-foot-one, 185-pounder recorded 14 clean sheets in the 2011-12 United States Soccer Development Academy (USSDA). He allowed just two goals in four pre-season appearances last month with the first team. "Spending the last two and-a-half years with the residency program, I saw a lot of the support from the club and fans right from the start. Now to be able to make the next step up to the first team is a huge honour for me," Carducci said. "That was always my goal coming in and Im really excited for the future." Carducci is a two-time Canadian under-17 player of the year, recording eight caps with the U17 team after making his national youth team debut at 15. He started Canadas three matches of the 2013 FIFA U17 World Cup, and won a bronze medal with Canada at the 2013 CONCACAF mens U17 championship, starting all four matches and recording a clean sheet in the tournament opener against Trinidad and Tobago. He becomes the Whitecaps first goalkeeper to graduate from the residency program, and joins former residency players Sam Adekugbe, Bryce Alderson, Caleb Clarke, and Russell Teibert on the first team. Fake Vans For Sale . One out away from finishing off an impressive shutout, they let a must-win game slip away. Fake Vans Outlet . And former Maple Leafs coach Ron Wilson certainly knows his pain. "Its pretty hard to coach there without allowing some of these things to kind of affect you," Wilson told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun in his ESPN. http://www.fakevans.com/fake-vans-sk8/. (AP) -- The head of the committee that developed Major League Baseballs plan to expand instant replay says he is optimistic the system will be in place this season, even though owners and unions for players and umpires have yet to approve. Wholesale Fake Vans . Today, he looks at the offensive line. 1. Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (OT, McGill) You Should Know: Over the course of his university career, Duvernay-Tardifs commitments to medical school and the family business frequently limited him to one practice per week, yet he was still the Metras Trophy winner as the Top Lineman in CIS football in 2013. Cheap Fake Vans . -- Coyotes coach Dave Tippett thinks of one thing when he watches Eastern Conference teams struggle against Western opponents before they get to Phoenix: His team must keep pace.Dubai, United Arab Emirates (SportsNetwork.com) - Alejandro Canizares shot 6- under-par 66 on Thursday and grabbed a one-stroke lead after the opening round of the DP World Tour Championship, Dubai. Marcus Fraser and Kiradech Aphibarnrat carded matching 5-under 67s on Jumeirah Golf Estates Earth Course to share second place at the ultimate event of the European Tours Final Series. Race to Dubai leader Henrik Stenson shot 4-under 68 to end 18 holes tied for fourth place with Jamie Donaldson and Rafael Cabrera-Bello. Stenson had a chance to reach minus-6 at the par-5 last, but he 3-putted from inside 10 feet to close with a bogey. "You cant win a tournament on Thursday but you can certainly play your way out of it," said Stenson, who is looking to become the first player to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and Race to Dubai in the same year. "I would have taken 4-under at the start of the day so I just have to let the disappointment of the last slip away." Ian Poulter, who is fourth in the Race to Dubai standings, shot 3-under 69. He is tied for seventh place with Thongchai Jaidee and Thorbjorn Olesen. "I am annoyed," Poulter said. "I made two putts which were outside birdie chances and took a couple more but the rest were missed. I am frustrated but happy to be only three behind (the lead)." The top nine players in the Race to Dubai standings still have a chance to win the title, but only Stenson, Justin Rose and Graeme McDowell control their own fate. If Stenson, Rose or McDowell win this tournament, they will win the Race to Dubai, regardless of where anyonne else finishes.dddddddddddd Rose is tied for 10th after an opening-round 70, while McDowell shares 27th at even-par 72. Canizares hasnt won on the European Tour since earning his maiden title in 2006. At 54th in the standings, the Spaniard has no chance to win the Race to Dubai, but that didnt stop him from starting fast on Thursday. Out with the morning wave, Canizares mixed seven birdies and a bogey to set the early clubhouse mark. The lead remained intact, though Stenson nearly pulled even. Stenson was flawless until the last, picking up shots at the third, fifth, seventh, 10th and 16th, where he rolled home a 25-footer to reach 5-under. A tie with Canizares seemed probable when Stenson dropped his third shot within 10 feet at the last, but three putts from there denied the 37-year-old Swede a share of the lead. "It has been a lot of hard work all season and I just let my focus slip on the last," said Stenson. "That sucks, but I am still in good shape and playing nicely. The guys are running on fumes so everybody is looking forward to getting done." NOTES: Stenson leads Rose by 213,468 points in the Race to Dubai. McDowell trails Stenson by 321,800 points. Poulter, Donaldson, Gonzalo Fernandez- Castano, Jaidee, Richard Sterne and Victor Dubuisson stand Nos. 4 - 9 in the Race to Dubai ... Sergio Garcia (13), Ernie Els (17), Charl Schwartzel (22) and Alex Noren (51) are the only players inside the top 60 in the Race to Dubai standings who are not playing this event ... The purse for this tournament is $8 million, with the winner earning $1.33 million. ' ' '

Cl11234566  
Cl11234566
Date registered 10.23.2019

have just entered the record
focused on the muscles around

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor