but hardly his name at the

#1 by jinshuiqian0713 , Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:25 am

Salt Lake City, UT (SportsNetwork.com) - Blake Griffin had 28 points, Chris Paul scored 17 with 10 assists and the Los Angeles Clippers rolled to a 112-96 win over the slumping Utah Jazz on Saturday night to finish off a successful road trip. Jamal Crawford added 22 points off the bench and J.J. Redick scored 13 for the Clippers, who finished 6-1 on their seven-game trek. Whether we went 6-1 or 4-3, we would have been better when this trip was over. It was guaranteed, Clippers coach Doc Rivers said. I think defensively we grew the most. They have won 11 in a row against the Jazz since Utahs last victory in the series on Jan. 17, 2012. Gordon Hayward poured in 30 points to lead the Jazz, who have lost five in a row overall. Derrick Favors chipped in 19 points and Trevor Booker scored 15 off the bench. We did a good job of fighting back, said Booker. We made a (few) errors, (some) miscommunication and they capitalized on it. The Clippers never trailed. Griffin had 13 points in the first quarter and Crawford hit consecutive 3s to cap a 10-0 burst that gave them a 20-point lead. It was 35-18 going into the second quarter and got as close as five points at the end of an extended 17-2 run by the Jazz, keyed by five points apiece from Dante Exum, Hayward and Booker. LA took a 62-50 lead into halftime and led by as many as 21 points in the third quarter. The Jazz trailed 90-76 entering the fourth and were never closer than 12 down the stretch. Game Notes The Clippers will start a four-game homestand on Monday against Minnesota, their first game at Staples Center since losing to Chicago on Nov. 17 ... Utah continues a four-game homestand on Monday against Denver. Jack Morris Jersey . - All-Pro quarterback Aaron Rodgers looked spry enough in pregame warmups Sunday for Green Bays divisional playoff game against Dallas. Marcos Diplan Jersey . A question that was repeatedly posed last season, and the season before that and in the 2011 campaign before that. https://www.cheaptwins.com/2132t-fernand...rsey-twins.html. Its other five picks were all six foot or better, with three at 6-1 or above. Third-round pick Brett Lernout stands six foot four and weighs 206 pounds. Ryan LaMarre Twins Jersey . David Perron had a career high four-point night with two goals and two assists as the Oilers experienced an offensive explosion, blasting the Columbus Blue Jackets 7-0 to record a rare home win for their second victory in a row. Glen Perkins Jersey .com) - Former New York Mets general manager Omar Minaya is joining the Major League Baseball Players Association staff as a senior advisor to executive director Tony Clark.BEAVER CREEK, Colo. -- Patrick Kueng of Switzerland was nearly flawless as he captured his first World Cup and halted Aksel Lund Svindals streak of four straight super-G victories on Saturday. Kueng finished early and withstood a late charge from Otmar Striedinger of Austria, beating him by 0.24 seconds. Hannes Reichelt of Austria and Peter Fill of Italy tied for third. "Unbelievable," Kueng said. "This is just unbelievable." As racer No. 28 out of the starting gate, Kueng rushed down the course, making very few mistakes, and then glanced up at the scoreboard, expecting a good result but hardly his name at the top of the leaderboard. Usually, he wouldnt have anything to worry about, especially with the best of the best in the event already down the mountain. But he had to hold his breath as Striedinger, the 45th racer to take the course, nearly eclipsed his time. "This just feels really good," Kueng said. Funny, Striedinger said the same thing deespite being runner-up.dddddddddddd "When I saw second place, I just couldnt believe it," Striedinger said after his first podium finish. "Amazing." A day after winning the downhill, Svindal just never found his rhythm, which doesnt happen often on a hill thats always been kind to him. "I havent been off the podium in super-G for almost two years," Svindal said. "The other guys are too good, so if you make a mistake youre not there." Fill is having quite a weekend at Beaver Creek, with his second straight podium finish. "Two days ago, Id say its not my favourite course," Fill said. "Now, its one of my favourite courses." American Ted Ligety had an impressive run and finished fifth. Bode Miller showed signs of returning to form with a stellar start to the super-G, only to make a costly error. Miller was 14th, but said this was "encouraging" after missing all of last season with a knee injury. ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Date registered 09.10.2019

also improve on defence and
interleague series sweep.

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor