LPGA Tour winner at 8-under

#1 by jinshuiqian0713 , Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:24 am

LIVERPOOL, England - Wins have not come easy for Liverpool this season, neither at home in England or in the Champions League.But a win on Wednesday in Bulgaria against Ludogorets is exactly what the five-time European champions need to ensure they still have a chance to advance to the second round.Both Liverpool and Ludogorets are at the bottom of Group B with three points. Real Madrid leads the way with 12 points, while FC Basel has six.Liverpool needed an injury-time penalty from Steven Gerrard to salvage a 2-1 win over Ludogorets in their opener. A second victory in Bulgaria plus a Basel loss to the defending champions would set up a decisive game against the Swiss side at Anfield in the last group game.Here are some more things to know about Wednesdays matches:___LIVERPOOLS WOESLiverpool lost its fourth consecutive match on Sunday, a 3-1 defeat at Crystal Palace that left it in 12th place in the Premier League.Now it must gather itself if it wants to prolong its first Champions League campaign in five years.Were doing everything we can to make sure we improve, Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet said. We will become stronger if we all stick together.___HOME AWAY FROM HOMELudogorets will be hosting its first ever English opponent, but it wont welcome Liverpool to its home ground.It is playing in Sofia, 400 kilometres (248 miles) from Ludogorets Arena because that stadium fails to meet competition regulations.___TIME TO RESTMadrid all but has the top spot locked up, only needing to avoid a defeat of four goals to ensure it finishes first with a game left.That means Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti may rotate his starting 11 with a trip to Malaga in the Spanish league coming on Saturday.The leading candidates to benefit and possibly start would be Javier Hernandez, Fabio Coentrao and goalkeeper Keylor Navas.Cristiano Ronaldo, however, will likely not miss the chance to add to his 70 career goals in the tournament.___SWISS CHEESEBasel can qualify for the last 16, but needs to stop conceding five goals to Spanish sides.A 5-1 loss at Real Madrid in September followed a 5-0 extra-time defeat at Valencia in April to exit the Europa League quarterfinals.And the last time Basel hosted a Spanish team in the Champions League, Barcelona won 5-0 in October 2008.Basel will advance if it beats already-qualified Madrid and Liverpool fails to win. Brad Wieck Cubs Jersey .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE Colts by 5RECORD VS. SPREAD Cincinnati 8-8, Indianapolis 11-5SERIES RECORD Colts lead 18-10LAST MEETING Colts beat Bengals 27-0, Oct. Yu Darvish Cubs Jersey . -- The Minnesota Vikings have signed Jerome Simpson, the former Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver recently convicted on a felony drug charge. https://www.cheapcubs.com/1020t-ron-cey-jersey-cubs.html. The Rainbow FlickNext up is the Rainbow Flick, or as you probably know it, the trick that everybody at soccer camp thought they knew how to do. Jose Quintana Jersey . The three goals bring Messis career tally for Barcelona to 371 in all games -- including friendlies -- breaking the club record of 369 held by Paulino Alcantara since 1927. The 26-year-old Messi was already the clubs all-time leading scorer in official games. Messi assured Barcelonas fans they will enjoy his goals for years to come, saying "as long as people want me, I will stay here. Brad Wieck Jersey . - Rookie Tesho Akindele scored three goals and Fabian Castillo added two in FC Dallas 5-0 victory over the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday night.KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Angela Stanford shot an 8-under 64 on a wind-swept course to take a one-stroke lead after the second round of the LPGA LOTTE Championship on Thursday. Stanford took the lead early with five birdies in a row on the front nine and finished the day with eight birdies. The best round of the tournament so far left the five-time LPGA Tour winner at 8-under 136. Stanford said she was just trying to make it through the day. "Finally, I got comfortable on these greens and it felt great. I mean, to see the ball go in that much is a lot of fun," the 36-year-old said. "It was nice to see. I needed a round like that." Just like the first round, the contenders played Day 2 at Ko Olina Golf Club with gusty winds up to 18 mph, according to the National Weather Service. "I think its more about putting. I hate to admit this, but I dont always control my trajectory on purpose. It just kind of happpens," Stanford said.dddddddddddd"When I get into the wind, and Ive talked about this with my instructor, for some reason my body just starts moving into the ball more and I tend to keep it lower." Hawaii favourite Michelle Wie was one stroke back after a 67 that included five birdies. Wie hit a birdie on the par-5 13th hole that helped her maintain momentum. "That putt was really, really, really fast. It was downwind, down grain, downhill and I just barely touched it and I think the crowd rolled that one in for sure," Wie said. "I thought it lipped out for sure, and it just kind of went around then, and so it was awesome." Christie Kerr, a 16-time tour winner, shot a 66 and was tied for third in a group of four at 138. Among them was top-ranked Inbee Park, who shot a 68. Anna Nordqvist, going for her third win of 2014, and 2012 LOTTE champion Ai Miyazato both missed the cut. ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Date registered 09.10.2019

numbers to the pre-season
were going to push, grab,

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor