Lewis and Munoz were

#1 by jinshuiqian0713 , Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:44 am

LOS ANGELES, Calif. - With his backcourt mate out of the picture for the final three quarters and Memphis big men losing some steam down the stretch, Mike Conley went to work and carried the Grizzlies to a gritty win that put them over .500 for the first time this season. Conley scored eight of his 15 points during a 4-minute span in the fourth quarter, Zach Randolph had 26 points and 15 rebounds against his former team, and the Grizzlies overcame the first-quarter ejection of shooting guard Tony Allen to beat the Los Angeles Clippers 106-102 on Monday night in a rematch of their first-round playoff series. "It was real big, doing what we did and not having Tony," Randolph said. "Guys stepped it up and our bench came in and did a good job. Thats what we need." Marc Gasol had 23 points, nine rebounds and eight assists to help end the Clippers four-game winning streak and send them to their first home loss. Blake Griffin had 23 points and 11 rebounds for Los Angeles. Chris Paul added 18 points and 11 assists for his 11th straight double-double, the most by any player to start a season since Magic Johnson also had 11 in 1990-91. Allen was charged with a flagrant-2 foul with 1:51 left in the opening quarter after he lifted his left leg in a vain attempt to impede Pauls drive to the basket and kicked him in the face. Allen walked over to Paul at the foul line to apologize while referees Bill Kennedy, Mark Ayotte and John Goble watched the replay at the scorers table to determine the severity of the foul. "I was just trying to make a play leaving a great shooter like Jamal Crawford in the corner, knowing Chris Pauls tendencies," Allen explained. "Chris sees everybody thats open, and I accidentally kicked him. But Im pretty sure he knows that it was accidental. That aint my style of play. "I had to let him know that it wasnt intentional. He understood that and he told me he knew it wasnt. But the refs reviewed it, and it was a blow to the head. So that was the result me getting kicked out. It was just unfortunate that I couldnt help my team throughout the game. But they had my back and played hard throughout the game." Paul got out of it with just a few loose teeth. It could have been much worse had he not been wearing a mouthpiece. "I know Tony didnt do it on purpose," Paul said. "I went mute for a while, just because I hate being hit on the lip more than anything. I just hate having a busted lip. But I know it wasnt intentional, and I didnt expect him to get ejected. I think he thought I was about to throw the ball to the corner, so thats a natural instinct." Playing in front of their 100th consecutive sellout crowd, including the post-season, the Clippers trailed 90-83 with 8:20 remaining after Memphis opened the fourth quarter with a 9-2 run. They got as close as 90-88 on a 16-footer by Paul, but the Grizzlies extended the margin to 101-91 with an 11-3 run capped by Conleys jumper with 1:51 to play. "I was on the bench for a little bit there with foul trouble, and we were wearing out our big guys," Conley said. "They were getting tired, so I knew it was time for me to be a little more aggressive, look for my shot and try to get into the paint. I was able to do that and make some shots." Randolph paced Memphis to a 52-51 halftime lead with 16 points and eight rebounds. The Clippers, who trailed 25-13 at the time of Allens ejection, closed to 39-35 midway through the second period with a 9-2 spurt before reserve forward Matt Barnes was scratched near his left eye by Randolph as the Grizzlies forward was being double-teamed by Barnes and Griffin down on the block. Barnes was charged with a foul before going to the dressing room, and didnt report back in until 3:25 remained in the third quarter with the Clippers down 74-71. His two free throws put them ahead 78-76 with 1:14 left in the period, and the Grizzlies responded with a 19-footer by Randolph and a 3-pointer by Mike Miller before Clippers guard Darren Collison beat the buzzer with a 3-pointer of his own to tie it at 81. The Grizzlies won the final four games of their first-round playoff series against the Clippers last spring after dropping the first two at Los Angeles, then got swept by San Antonio in the Western Conference finals. The previous season, the Clippers beat Memphis in seven games during the opening round, winning the deciding game on the road before getting swept by the Spurs in the conference semifinals. "Every year we find ourselves back in L.A.," Conley said. "Theyre a very good team, very physical, and its a great rivalry right now." NOTES: The Grizzlies are 5-0 when Randolph leads them in scoring. ... Pauls longest overall double-double streak in the NBA is 12 games. ... The Clippers have used the same starting lineup through the first 11 games of a season for the first time since 2004-05, when coach Mike Dunleavy kept his starting five of Elton Brand, Corey Maggette, Marko Jaric, Bobby Simmons and Chris Wilcox intact for the first 13 games. ... Griffin, who had a season-high 30 points on Saturday against the Nets, was selected Western Conference player of the week for the second time in his career. He averaged 25.7 points, 11.3 rebounds and 4.7 assists, helping the Clippers go 3-0. ... It was Griffins 98th game with at least 20 points and 10 rebounds since the start of the 2010-11 season, tying Minnesotas Kevin Love for the most during that stretch. Cheap MLB Jerseys From China . As the schedule flipped from November to December, they would go on to drop five straight, falling six games below the .500 mark before a franchise-altering trade turned them into an unrecognizable team. Discount MLB Jerseys . "Ive got a lot of work to do on this team and the sooner that I can get back to my office and start that work, itll be better," he said straight-faced as the rest of the room erupted in laughter. https://www.mlbjerseyschina.us/. "Back in 2011, when they announced that the game was coming here, we knew that it was going to be pretty important that we had a good year and hopefully could get into it, let alone win it, so I felt some pressure obviously within for sure," Taman said Monday, less than 24 hours after the Riders won the championship. MLB Jerseys Outlet . Wheeler scored two goals, including the winner, as the Winnipeg Jets beat the Minnesota Wild 6-4 on Friday in a game that featured a seven-goal first period. Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys . Hicham Khalouas late goal improved Almerias chances of avoiding relegation in a match dominated by contentious calls, including three penalties. One day after Barcelonas 4-3 win at Real Madrid featured three penalties, referees again dominated a wide-open game that saw Almeria ultimately move out of the relegation zone and one point ahead of Getafe which took its place.OCALA, Fla. - Jessica Korda pulled a hand warmer out of each jacket pocket, showing just how cold she was during the opening round of the LPGA opener.Her scoreboard told a much different story.The 21-year-old American shot a 6-under 66 in the opening round of the Coates Golf Championship on Wednesday and was in a three-way tie with fellow American Stacy Lewis and Azahara Munoz of Spain. All three teed off in windy conditions and finished in chilly temperatures just before dark.I cant feel my fingers right now, Korda said.She might be in for more of the same Thursday morning, with temperatures expected to be the mid- to late-30s for the early tee times.Twenty players failed to complete the opening round at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club, which boasts eight tribute holes from famed courses around the world. They will finish up beginning at 7:30 a.m. Thursday, just before Korda, Lewis and Munoz tee off in the second round.Only 26 of 120 players were under par when play was halted.American Austin Ernst and Ha Na Jang of South Korea finished at 5 under, one stroke ahead of New Zealands Lydia Ko and South Koreas Na Yeon Choi. Nineteen-year-old American Lexi Thompson and Mi Jung Hur of South Korea were 3 under.Top-ranked Inbee Park was 1 under, one shot ahead of reigning U.S. Womens Open champion Michelle Wie. Cheyenne Woods, the niece of Tiger Woods, was 4 over through 17 holes.Ernst was maybe the most surprising name on the leaderboard. She hit 16 of 18 greens in regulation and made just about every putt inside of 10 feet.Ive had rounds in the past where youve hit it close and then you cant get annything to go in, Ernst said.dddddddddddd. But today everything was going in so I was really confident with everything.Korda, Lewis and Munoz were feeling it, too.Korda straightened out an errant driver on the front nine and birdied six of her final 13 holes. Considering shes won two of the last three LPGA season openers in Australia in 2012 and in the Bahamas last year starting fast is nothing new.I just feel like Im refreshed and ready to go, she said. I try and bring the mentality with me all the time, every time I try to play, but for some reason it just shines brighter the first event of the season. Honestly, I dont know what it is about it. Im just happy to be back. Its so much fun. Its like the first day of school; youre always happy to be back the first week of school.Lewis birdied five of her final six holes, the last coming on an uphill, 6-footer just after the horn blew.I stayed patient out there, Lewis said. Finally, on the back nine, I got more comfortable with being back playing again and just started hitting golf shots. It was a good day. I almost wish we didnt have darkness and I could keep going since I finally got into a rhythm there. Munoz was solid throughout, hitting 17 of 18 greens in regulation, and closed with consecutive birdies to make it a three-way tie at the top. The only green she missed was at the par-4 13th, her approach shot coming up just a few feet short and rolling off the front.I gave myself a lot of opportunities and I made them, too, she said. If I didnt hit a really good shot, I made a couple nice 5-, 6-footers for par, so that was nice. ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Date registered 09.10.2019

Jordan Hill and Ronnie Hill
Whew! North Dakota States

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor