Whether it was a defensive breakdown or they

#1 by Cl11234566 , Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:59 am

FIVE NBA THOUGHTS: Greetings from San Francisco! This is one of my favorite cities. Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right. Hes one of my all-time favourite people in the 16 years Ive spent as a broadcaster and I cant put my finger on why hes in a funk. Hes not playing with the same energy or enthusiasm that were used to seeing. I dont see the smile and happy disposition, either. Hopefully, for his sake and his teams sake, this is just a blip on the radar. Johnson is truly one of the good guys in the profession and leaves everything he has on the court for you. The Raptors need him at his best. If not, theyre in big trouble. 2. ANTHONY DAVIS (Pelicans): It was a tough break for him with the hand injury in New York last night. Hes been playing wonderful ball and has been making nice strides in his overall game. I love his shot-blocking and rebounding ability and his offensive game with added strength and stamina will continue to emerge. The concern you have with him is going to be whether or not he can stay healthy enough to log a major number of games each season, so that his improvements become habit and reach that next level. Only time will tell, but hes shown me in one season plus this one that hes got a chance to be a really good one...IF he stays healthy. 3. ROBERT SACRE (Lakers): The Canadian has been getting a little bit of run this season and its nice to see his numbers from last nights game vs. Portland (12 points with seven boards and four assists.) Its never easy being on a team where you know youre minutes are going to be limited. From what Ive seen this year, when his name is called, he comes in the game and gives you great energy and passion. That goes a long way in helping your chances to stick around in the NBA. Good for him. 4. ANDRE DRUMMOND (Pistons): Wow. What a game vs. the Sixers last night (31 points and 19 rebounds.) Consider what would happen if he could ever make free throws (he was seven for 18 last night.) Hes a remarkable talent who is an example of the importance in finding a few skills that you do really, really well and hanging your hat on them. If you do, good things will happen for you. He is a terror on the glass, finishes in the lane and alters a bunch of shots. Drummond was just a terrific draft pick for Joe Dumars. Hes far from polished, but hes an impact guy. 5. TIMOFEY MOZGOV (Nuggets): Ive had a chance to watch this young man develop over the years and hes a fascinating guy to watch. He made a few elite, big time plays yesterday for his team against Toronto yesterday. Ive said it before and Ill say it again: if this guy was a throw in during the Carmelo Anthony trade, what was Knicks owner James Dolan thinking? He forced team president Donnie Walsh to pay a kings ransom for Melo and former Nuggets GM and current Raptors GM Masai Ujuri fleeced them. This guy has a load of talent and plays very hard, as well. Hes got the motor you want in a big man and a nice guy to bring off the bench - what a luxury. Mozgov was a good get. Cheap MLB Jerseys From China . There are practical ideas, like this Chewbaca inspired Star Wars jerseys. Star Wars themed jerseys for the Toledo Mud Hens. Clearance MLB Jerseys . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario. https://www.mlbjerseyschina.us/.200. His solution to his hitting woes was business in the front and a party in the back."That would be a mullet," Norris says. Cheap MLB Jerseys Nike 2020 .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills have fired receivers coach Ike Hilliard. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer.Washington, DC (SportsNetwork.com) - Rasual Butler had 23 points off the bench and the Washington Wizards cruised past the Miami Heat, 107-86, on Monday. John Wall added 18 points, 13 assists and two steals for the Wizards, who avenged a 107-95 loss to these Heat in Miami on Oct. 29. Marcin Gortat tallied 15 points, 10 rebounds and two blocks. Probably our best game, from start to finish, said Wizards coach Randy Wittman. Chris Bosh ended with 21 points, eight boards and two blocks for the Heat, who went 2-of-22 from beyond the arc. Dwyane Wade donated 20 points. Every time we tried they made shots, said Wade. Whether it was a defensive breakdown or they just continued to make shots ... they earned a win. They wanted it, and they got it. With the score tied 8-8, the Wizards went on an 11-4 run and never looked back.dddddddddddd Wall capped the surge with a pair of free throws to make it 19-12. Wall then ended the first quarter with a 3-pointer to make it 30-22. The Wizards went ahead 40-24 early in the second stanza thanks to 3-pointers by Drew Gooden and Bradley Beal. The margin reached 19 points and Washington led 64-49 at the half. The score was 81-66 after each team scored 17 points in the third frame. The Wizards led by as many as 25 in the fourth. Game Notes Washington has won three in a row at home against Miami ... Wizards forward Nene (foot) missed his fourth straight game ... Washington went 10-of-19 from beyond the arc ... Mario Chalmers had 11 points for the Heat. ' ' '

Cl11234566  
Cl11234566
Date registered 10.23.2019

Tampa Bay Lightning forward Ryan Malone
Raton Police Department spokeswoman

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor