Shared Belief will close out his 2014

#1 by Cl11234566 , Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:52 am

Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone says his series and NASCAR wont be competing for the same motorsport fans in Texas when they hold races 190 miles apart in November. Ecclestone dismissed on Wednesday any clash between the series, after the top executive at Texas Motor Speedway called F1 "arrogant" for scheduling the United States Grand Prix in Austin on the same weekend that his track hosts NASCAR in Fort Worth. "I absolutely think its foolish," said Eddie Gossage, the track president and general manager. "Its a shot fired by Formula One at NASCAR. I cant say I was surprised because Bernie Ecclestone does a lot of foolish things. The thing he unfortunately doesnt recognize is there is an 800-pound gorilla when it comes to major American motorsports. The 800-pound gorilla is NASCAR." Texas Motor Speedway will host NASCARs Texas 500 on Nov. 2, the same day F1 will hold its only race in the U.S. this year. Fort Worth is about a 3-hour drive from Austin. While Gossage thought a stronger stance by the management at Circuit of the Americas would have prevented the scheduling issue, Ecclestone believed it was a non-issue. "Ive also spoken to the people that run the race at COTA and their position is that they believe the NASCAR crowd is a different crowd to Formula One, different people, different customers," Ecclestone said. "At the end of the day, they run a domestic series in America -- we run a world championship." F1 requires considerable logistical planning by the teams, he said. "Weve a small problem they (NASCAR) dont have -- we have six jumbo jets to move around all our equipment, and we have to find the most sensible way to use them to do that," Ecclestone said. "We have to be efficient and bear in mind we may also encounter problems at an airport. "There are issues that can occur, but (Gossage) and other people do not realize these things. The race prior to the one in the U.S. is in Russia, in Sochi. Weve never been before, and we have to get out of there and into Austin. That is probably a lot easier than trying to get into Brazil, and then we have to get out of there (Sao Paulo) to go to Abu Dhabi." Gossage said F1 could have found another weekend to race in the U.S. "Its just not smart," he said. "Theres 52 weeks in the year. But that was the only weekend that Formula One could make it work in Austin, Texas. Give me a break." Discount Nike Shoes From China . Expensive. The NFL fined Tomlin $100,000 on Wednesday for interfering with Baltimores Jacoby Jones on a kickoff return in the third quarter of a 22-20 loss to the Ravens on Thanksgiving night. Cheap Nike Shoes From China .Simon will work with head coach Gord Dineen and associate coach Derek King behind the bench of the Toronto Maple Leafs American Hockey League affiliate for the 2014-15 season. https://www.nikeshoeschina.us/.Mateo Kovacic and Andrea Ranocchia scored for Inter, which had goalkeeper Samir Handanovic to thank for several crucial saves.Its an important victory against a Chievo side which plays well, Mancini said. Clearance Nike Shoes From China . Golden States second straight road win wasnt painless. David Lee scored a season-high 29 points -- 13 in the fourth quarter -- and Nate Robinson added 17 points, leading the Warriors to a 105-95 win Tuesday night over the road-worn Cleveland Cavaliers. Wholesale Nike Shoes From China .I get texts: Do you know Drake? Have you met Drake? He sits there every night, he hears me cuss out the referees every night, Casey said, laughing.Arcadia, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Eclipse Award winner Shared Belief will close out his 2014 campaign in Santa Anitas opening day Malibu Stakes on Friday, Dec. 26. Trained by Jerry Hollendorfer, Shared Belief will be making his first in eight weeks when he finished fourth in the $5 million Breeders Cup Classic at Santa Anita on Nov. 1. Shared Belief, co-owned by Hollendorfer, was the 5-2 favorite for the Classic, but finished fourth behind Bayern, Toast of New York and California Chrome. The gelding was nnext to Bayern in the starting gate and was bumped by the Haskell winner at the start.dddddddddddd Stewards posted the inquiry sign, but took no action against Bayern. The 2013 champion 2-year-old posted wins this year in the Los Alamitos Derby, Pacific Classic and Awesome Again Stakes. He missed the Triple Crown races with a hoof injury and began his season with an allowance victory at Golden Gate Fields on May 26. Shared Belief has won seven of eight career starts and banked $1,852,200. ' ' '

Cl11234566  
Cl11234566
Date registered 10.23.2019

Holliday hit his 250th career homer
Groulx back on June 3 of this year

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor