It would mean a lot.

#1 by jinshuiqian0713 , Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:25 am

MIAMI -- For the first time all season, the Miami Heat are alone atop the Eastern Conference. And thats quite a turnaround from how things seemed less than a week ago. LeBron James fought through a sore back to score 32 points, Chris Bosh added 18 and the Heat used another strong defensive effort to beat the Toronto Raptors 93-83 on Monday night. The win pushed the two-time defending NBA champions percentage points ahead of the struggling Indiana Pacers in the race for the No. 1 seed in the East. "It doesnt feel like anything," James said. "The standings are what they are. We want to play the best we can and the fact that we are in first place, I think thats pretty cool but weve got so much work to do. Weve got too much work to do. Weve got guys that need to get healthy. We havent even talked about it. We probably wont talk about it. Weve got to play the season out." Chris Andersen scored 13 points on 5-for-5 shooting and Mario Chalmers added 12 for Miami (51-22), which was again without Dwyane Wade (hamstring), Greg Oden (back) and Ray Allen (flu). Indiana (52-23) lost at home earlier Monday night to San Antonio, 103-77. "The No. 1 seed is the last thing on our minds right now," Pacers coach Frank Vogel said after his teams loss. The Heat -- who were three games out in the East after losing at Indiana on Wednesday -- are basically saying the same thing. Sure, its a neat perk -- Heat coach Erik Spoelstra called it an "ancillary" effect of hard work -- and Bosh acknowledged the outcomes Monday merited a very subtle fist-pump from him. But theres still plenty of time for things to change, and Miami is thinking more about getting those who are hurt and sick back into rhythm with the playoffs coming up in less than three weeks. "Were aware of it," Spoelstra said of the standings. "Its not that were naive to it. I didnt talk about it. ... These were pros that were getting ready for battle and its that type of focus, thats the type of thing were trying to stress right now, the process of building those habits. The results will follow. They tend to take care of themselves." Greivis Vasquez scored 17 points, DeMar DeRozan scored 16 and Jonas Valanciunas finished with 14 points and 10 rebounds for the Raptors. Steve Novak added 13 for Toronto, which lost Kyle Lowry to a sore left knee late in the third quarter after he collided with James. "It was a hard-fought game -- basketball at a high level," Vasquez said. "We lost it in the third period. We came out too relaxed. We didnt attack the basket. Everything worked for them." Lowrys knee swelled, Raptors coach Dwane Casey said, and that hardly sounds like good news for a team fighting for the No. 3 spot in the East. "He bumped knees," Casey said. "It puffed up a little bit. X-rays were negative. We just have to wait and see how he is tomorrow." The Heat were down 10 midway through the second quarter, and then closed the half on a 22-9 run to take the lead and never trailed again. Bosh had consecutive baskets in the fourth quarter, the last of them an easy breakaway, to put Miami up by nine. A possession later, after a 3-pointer from Vasquez, James split a pair of defenders on the dribble and found Toney Douglas for a right-wing 3. And after a stop on the ensuing Miami trip, James got a wild layup to fall while getting fouled. Moments later, the Heat could look at the standings and finally see themselves on top. "We could still lose it," Bosh said. "That reality is there. We just have to keep concentrating on what weve been doing." NOTES: Miami has now won 15 straight against the Raptors, the last 14 of those meetings coming since Bosh left Toronto and joined the Heat during the summer of 2010. ... Monday was the start of a five-game homestand for the Heat, who face Milwaukee, Minnesota, New York and Brooklyn. Fake NHL Jerseys .com) - Eric Fehrs goal 42 seconds into overtime lifted the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 come-from-behind victory over Columbus, halting the Blue Jackets seven-game win streak. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . Its been two seasons in one for both parties and neither will look back on the first 18 games fondly. "I think I took the fall for a lot of things," said Gay, reflecting on his short time in Toronto ahead of Wednesdays game against his former club. https://www.chinanhljerseys.us/. Grilli hasnt pitched since straining his left oblique in late April. Manager Clint Hurdle says the right-hander will make a couple of appearances in middle relief before the team determines whether to return Grilli to the back end of the bullpen. Custom NHL Jerseys . The actual winners on transfer deadline day are those clubs such as Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City who were well prepared and managed to get their main incoming business done well ahead of the transfer window closing. Tottenham were able to add seven players by spending over 100 million pounds and also ensured maximum return for the Gareth Bale transfer to Real Madrid by managing the move superbly. Wholesale NHL Jerseys China .Mihajlovic was sent off minutes from the end of Thursdays 2-0 win over Brescia and has been punished for using a disrespectful expression toward the fourth official and throwing the contents of a bottle of water at him, thus assuming an intimidating attitude.VANCOUVER -- Despite having their post-season hopes dashed last weekend, the Vancouver Whitecaps 2013 season finale still holds some intrigue. Sundays game against the Colorado Rapids at B.C. Place Stadium has important implications in determining Major League Soccers playoff picture and will also mark the final game in the career of veteran South Korean defender Young-Pyo Lee. Oh, and star forward Camilo Sanvezzo is still in the running for the Golden Boot as the leagues top scorer. "We want to make sure we win. I think our fans are coming out expecting that," said Whitecaps head coach Martin Rennie after Wednesdays training session. "I think other teams in our conference are expecting that because there is some significance to the game." The Rapids ended Vancouvers playoff hopes on Saturday with a 3-2 victory, thanks to two goals from Gabriel Torres. The defeat marked a disappointing end to a season that saw the Whitecaps record more wins and earn more points than the 2012 edition that qualified for the playoffs. "Ultimately we go out there and we play, because thats what we do," said Vancouver captain Jay DeMerit, who is without a contract for next season. "Weve got to make sure we go out there and we give it our best shot, because anything less would be disappointing." The loss in Commerce City, Colo., also signalled that Sunday will be the final time Lee walks out onto a field as a professional. The veteran of three World Cups for South Korea joined the Whitecaps in 2011 after stints in Asia and Europe and was named the clubs player of the year last season. "It will be the most memorable game of my life," said Lee, 36, who is set to join Vancouvers front office. "I feel sad, and then I feel happy. "I never thought I could retire in this situation," he added. "So many players get (told to) retire by someone, but I chose all myself when to retire." DeMerit said Lee will leave a lasting impression. "Youre never too old for work ethic," he said. "His consisteent performance for us for his whole time here has been nothing short of impressive.dddddddddddd You always know what youre going to get from him." Sanvezzo, who was named the Whitecaps player of the year at a ceremony on Wednesday morning, has 19 MLS goals so far in 2013, just one behind both Mike Magee of the Chicago Fire and the Montreal Impacts Marco Di Vaio. The Brazilian-born Sanvezzo has downplayed his goal scoring this season and instead focused on the team results, but with Vancouver now out of the playoffs, will his teammates be trying to set him up even more than usual? "I hope so," he said with a laugh. "It would mean a lot. (When) youre a striker you always want to be the top scorer." Rennie said that he wants to focus on winning Sundays game, but added that finding Sanvezzo will probably be on the players minds. "Hes probably our most natural finisher. Hes always a goal threat. Hes scored a lot of goals at B.C. Place so it would be great if he could get on the scoresheet more than once," said Rennie. "It would be fantastic if he could end up being the top goal scorer MLS. That would be another massive milestone for the club." Meanwhile, Whitecaps general manager Bob Lenarduzzi said this week that Rennies future will be decided soon. The Scotsman, who has been with the club since 2011, said he has helped the club make significant progress in his two years, including last seasons playoff berth. "When I came here this team was the worst team in MLS, it was in disarray and it was almost irrelevant in Vancouver," said Rennie. "Now its a very relevant team and its poised to be a great team." Notes: Colorado can finish anywhere from first place to fifth place in the Western Conference, depending on Sundays game and the other results across the league. ... Sanvezzo was also named Vancouvers top overall goal scorer in 2013 on Wednesday. Carlyle Mitchell was named as the teams unsung hero, while fellow defender Jordan Harvey took home humanitarian of the year honours. ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Date registered 09.10.2019

with 8:12 left in the first
win their sixth straight game,

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor