Back-to-back singles from

#1 by jinshuiqian0713 , Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:20 am

CARLSBAD, Calif. -- Anna Nordqvist rallied to win the Kia Classic on Sunday at Aviara for her second victory in her last four LPGA Tour starts. Two strokes behind leaders Cristie Kerr and Lizette Salas entering the round, Nordqvist closed with her second straight 5-under 67 for a one-stroke victory over Salas. "Im very excited. I still cant believe it," Nordqvist said. "I was a couple of shots back going into today, but this morning I told myself to give it a shot and I ended up making quite of bit of birdies out there. Im very excited to have two wins this season." The 26-year-old Swede won the LPGA Thailand last month to end a five-year victory drought, holding off top-ranked Inbee Park. In 2009, Nordqvist won the LPGA Championship and LPGA Tour Championship. Projected to jump from 16th to ninth in the world, Nordqvist finished at 13-under 275 and earned $255,000. She two-putted for par on the par-4 18th, holing a 2-footer. "My hands were shaking a little, Im not going to lie," Nordqvist said. "You never know with the sun setting you see every little spike mark. So I tried not to focus on that and see the hole." The Kraft Nabisco, the first major tournament of the year, is next week in Rancho Mirage. "I really love the majors," Nordqvist said. "Its a tougher set up on course and I feel more pressure, more spotlight on the tournament and I like that. I like the test and it seems like it is going to be pretty windy next week which will make it tougher. Im very happy with the way Im playing and cant wait to tee it up." Salas birdied the 18th for a 70. "Im going to put this in the back of my mind, but know I can make putts down the stretch," Salas said. The former Southern California player is winless on the LPGA Tour. "Obviously, I cant control what Anna does," she said. "Shes been playing awesome this year and already had a win, congrats to her. Thats just golf. Sometimes things go your way and sometimes they dont. Luckily, I finished with a birdie on a good note, and off to the Kraft."" Nordqvist changed equipment and started working with instructor Jorje Parada during the off-season after considering leaving the tour. The former Arizona State player made a short birdie putt on the par-4 first hole and added birdies on the par-5 eighth and par-4 ninth to make the turn at 11 under. She also birdied the par-4 13th, par-3 14th and par-4 16th before dropping a stroke on the par-5 17th. Lexi Thompson was third at 11 under after a 68, and Chella Choi was another stroke back after a 69. Kerr closed with a 73 to finish fifth at 9 under. Park, preparing for her title defence next week at Mission Hills, had a 68 to join third-ranked Stacy Lewis (71), Se Ri Pak (69) and Eun-Hee Ji (71) at 8 under. Dori Carter, the 244th-ranked player who shot a course-record 64 on Friday, finished with a 73 to tie for 10th at 7 under. Michelle Wie had a 70 to tie for 16th at 5 under. Laura Diaz had a hole-in-one for the second straight day to become the second player in LPGA Tour history to make two aces in a tournament. Diaz aced the par-3 third hole Saturday in the third round, then holed out on the par-3 sixth on Sunday -- a shot she followed with an eagle on the par-4 seventh. She also had an eagle Saturday on the par-5 fifth. Jenny Lidback is the only other player with two aces in an event, accomplishing the feat in the 1997 Tournament of Champions. Diaz used a 6-iron Sunday on the 157-yard sixth. "I was trying to hit it a little left to right high and take a little bit off of it," Diaz said. "And, yeah, I did it. It went in." On the eagle on No. 7, she holed out from 122 yards with a 50-degree wedge, the club she used to hole out twice Saturday. Shes the first tour player to follow an ace with an eagle on the next hole The 38-year-old Diaz shot 2-under 70 in each round to finish at 2 under. Air Jordan Black Friday .com) - His team lost in the round of 16 of the FCS playoffs, yet Northern Iowa football coach Mark Farley says his team has made a strong case to be voted to the top 5 in the final rankings. Cheap Air Jordan 19 Retro Black Friday . TSN platforms will broadcast 75+ live games per season tripling the networks current slate of MLB games. With the new deal TSN retains rights to ESPNs SUNDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and, for the first time, acquires rights to ESPNs MONDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and WEDNESDAY NIGHT BASEBALL. http://www.airjordandealsblackfriday.com...ro-black-friday. The Calgary skip fell 10-8 to Swedens Oskar Eriksson in semifinal action Saturday and will face Switzerlands Peter de Cruz for the bronze medal (Saturday at 10pm et/7pm pt on TSN2). Cheap Air Jordan 7 Retro Black Friday . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans. Cheap Air Jordan 13 Retro Black Friday . Sections of the British media reported Friday that Brooklyn Beckham, the son of United great David, was invited to a training session at the club on Thursday.Miami, FL (Sports Network) - Evan Gattis went 2-for-5 with two RBI to lead the Atlanta Braves to a 4-3 win over the Miami Marlins in the second of a four- game set at Marlins Park. Chris Johnson went 2-for-4 with one RBI and Brian McCann also drove in a run for the Braves, who reduced their magic number for clinching the NL East to seven. Julio Teheran (12-7) allowed three runs on five hits and three walks while striking out six over 6 2/3 innings. Craig Kimbrel spun a scoreless ninth to notch his MLB-leading 46th save. "It is definitely good to come out on top. Julio pitched really well to give us a chance all game, and fortunately we scored some runs," Gattis said. Giancarlo Stanton, Logan Morrison and Donovan Solano drove in one run apiece for the Marlins, losers in four straight. Tom Koehler (3-10) yielded four runs on eight hits and three walks over five innings to drop his fourth straight decision. Atlanta scored two runs in the first inning. Freddie Freeman singled, then scored on Gattis double to center. McCann followed with a double to push Gattis across. The Marlins countered with three runs in the home half. Ed Lucas singled and Christian Yelich walked with one out. Stanton then ripped a double to center to score Lucas and Yelich came home on Morrisons bloop single to center. Stanton came around on Soolanos groundout to give the Marlins the lead.dddddddddddd The Braves pushed a pair of runs across in the third to take the lead for good. Back-to-back singles from Justin Upton and Freeman put two on for Gattis, who ripped an RBI single up the middle. After McCann grounded out, Johnson singled home Freeman to give Atlanta a 4-3 edge. The Marlins wasted a pair of opportunities to score late in the game. In the seventh, Braves reliever Luis Avilian hit Yelich with a pitch to load the bases with two out for Stanton, but Luis Ayala got the Marlins slugger to strike out to end the frame. In the ninth, Placido Polanco stroked a one-out double off Kimbrel, who struck out Chris Coghlan but then skipped a slider past McCann behind the plate. The ball bounced right back to McCann, who fired to third. Pinch-runner Jake Marisnick retreated back to second, but ran out of the baseline to avoid a tag and end the game. "That was a rough loss. Were finding new ways to lose. It was a tough bounce, you cant really fault anyone for that," Lucas said. Game Notes Johnson recorded his 46th multi-hit game of the season ... Upton was replaced by his brother, B.J., in the fourth inning after fouling a ball off his leg ... Atlanta was 3-for-16 with runners in scoring position ... Koehler hasnt won since Aug. 1 ... Miami went 2-for-6 with RISP. ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Date registered 09.10.2019

according to Ning,
I thought it was a really good

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor