Marco Andretti $2,500 on

#1 by jinshuiqian0713 , Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:32 am

Glendale, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Zach Parise and Mikko Koivu both scored in the shootout to lead the Minnesota Wild to a 4-3 victory over the Arizona Coyotes on Saturday. Parise, Minnesotas first shooter, beat Devan Dubnyk with a wrist shot, but Antoine Vermette answered back for Arizona by firing the puck under the arm of Niklas Backstrom. Koivu skated up the left side, cut across the slot, and roofed the puck over Dubnyk. Tobias Rieders shot was wide to seal the win for the Wild. Parise netted the game-tying goal late in regulation, Nino Niederreiter and Jason Zucker also scored and Backstrom made 26 saves for the Wild, who bounced back from a 2-1 loss to San Jose on Thursday. Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Lauri Korpikoski and Vermette all lit the lamp for the Coyotes, who lost their ninth straight home game. Dubnyk made 32 stops in defeat. Jason Pominvilles shot from the left side of the net was blocked by an Arizona defender, but he gathered the rebound and sent a pass through the crease to Parise, who tapped in the puck for a power-play goal and a tied game with 5:53 remaining. Early in the extra session, Koivu was alone on the doorstep, but Dubnyk made a sensational glove save on his backhander. After Joe Vitale went off for holding, Niederreiter deflected Ryan Suters point shot past Dubnyk for a Minnesota lead 2:48 into the game. Arizona answered right back with a power-play goal of its own just 1:04 later as Ekman-Larsson skated up to the right circle and one-timed a cross-ice feed from Mikkel Boedker into the net for a tied game. Vermettes wrister from the high slot flipped off Kuempers blocker and back into the back of the net for a 2-1 Coyotes lead just 1:40 into the second. Zucker stripped a defender of the puck and finished off a breakaway by lifting a backhander over Dubnyk for a 2-2 score with 6:35 left in the middle stanza. Kuemper stopped Korpikoskis initial shot off a 3-on-1, but allowed a generous rebound right in the slot. Korpikosi buried the rebound for a 3-2 lead with 28 seconds remaining in the second. Game Notes The Coyotes have gone 1-6-2 over their last nine games ... Minnesota is 7-2-0 in its last nine games against Arizona ... The Wild upped their record to 12-3-0 when scoring first this season ... The season series will conclude Jan. 17 at Xcel Energy Center. Air Max 2019 Nederland .com) - The Carolina Panthers won for the first time in seven games last week, were without Cam Newton due to a car accident this week, but somehow sit atop the much-maligned NFC South. Nike Air Max 270 Heren Sale . The 27-year-old forward has informed the Leafs that he will be unable to play in Monday nights home game against the Columbus Blue Jackets. http://www.airmaxkopennederland.com/uitv...ir-max-720.html. Here are some of the best from Week One and some to watch in Week Two: TOP PERFORMERS Anthony Allen, RB, Saskatchewan (176 YDS, 2 TD, 30 touches vs. Hamilton) - Powerfully-built back burst onto the scene in his CFL debut, after a couple of years in the NFL, playing 21 games with the Baltimore Ravens. Nike Air Max 97 Dames Sale . Hollis-Jefferson went 5-for-6 from the field and added six rebounds, while Stanley Jefferson contributed 14 points for the Wildcats, who used their trademark tough defense to dominate the games final 24 minutes and advance to Tuesdays winners bracket matchup with Kansas State. Nike Air Max Thea Nederland . "I have had no discussions with Chad Johnson or his representation," Popp said Friday in an email. However, he appeared to confirm a report on Twitter from TSN this week that Johnson was on Montreals negotiation list.HOUSTON -- IndyCar fined Marco Andretti $2,500 on Sunday for failing to heed to an order from race control during the Grand Prix of Houston. Andretti ignored a blue flag during Saturdays first race to give way to leader Takuma Sato as Andretti tried to stay on the lead lap. Race control could have perceived that Andretti was holding up Sato to allow Andretti Autosport teammate James Hinchcliffe to catch the leader. Because Andretti ignored the blue flag, he was given a black flag and a drive-thru penalty. In addition to the fine, IndyCar placed Andretti on probation for three races beginning with Sundays race. Andretti Autosport was also fined $2,500. Andretti vehemently disagreed with the penalty following Sundays qualifying session. "My question was, what would have happeened if James was leading?" he said.dddddddddddd "Its the 20th lap of the race and the facts are I finished ahead of Sato. Because you have to fight. Its early in the race. If its late in the race, I would have moved over, they wouldnt have had to tell me to move over." Andretti had been spun by teammate Carlos Munoz earlier in the race to put him in position to be lapped by Sato. But his car was not damaged, and he went on to an eighth-place finish. Sato was involved in a later accident and finished 22nd. "I wasnt off the pace," Andretti said, arguing he was only in position to be lapped "because I got spun. If (the leaders) caught me by a whole lap, then they have a point. But I was one of the top three fastest cars out there." ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Date registered 09.10.2019

the end zone. Facing 4th-and-6
you acquainted with all the main

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor