Associated Press.

#1 by jinshuiqian0713 , Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:37 am

Munich, Germany (Sports Network) - Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery has put pen to paper on a new four-year contract with the club on Friday. Ribery, 30, announced after helping Bayern win the treble that he had agreed to sign a new deal with the record-breaking Bavarian champions, and he has made good on his announcement, remaining at the Allianz Arena until 2017. "Im really pleased," he told the clubs official website. "I always said how great it feels to be at FC Bayern. I have a good feeling for me and my family and I hope things will carry on the way they were in the past year." The French international joined Bayern in 2007 from Marseille and has won three Bundesliga and DFB-Pokal titles and the UEFA Champions League during his stay with the club. Dragan Bender Suns Jersey . Vonn flew back to Vail, Colo., last week after hurting her surgically repaired right knee at a downhill race in France. "Her knee was swollen again after Val dIsere," U.S. womens head coach Alex Hoedlmoser told The Associated Press. Charles Barkley Suns Jersey . Erik Logan, president of the network, said Friday that the postponement was made after meetings with the St. Louis Rams. https://www.thesunslockerroom.com/Jalen-...Edition-Jersey/. -- The Toronto Maple Leafs are tightening the race for second place in the Atlantic Division. Deandre Ayton Jersey . To be fair, the celebrations are already anything but tame. Nerf ball tricks shots are just the tip of the iceberg for a group that has performed in zero gravity, faced pro-skateboarder Rob Dyrdek and an assembled team on the MTV series "Fantasy Factory", and even hit a basketball trick shot from a passing blimp. Ricky Rubio Suns Jersey .com) - The Tennessee Titans agreed to terms with running back Jackie Battle on a one-year contract Friday.The Winnipeg Jets are hurting on defence. The team announced Thursday that they have lost defenceman Zach Bogosian for four to six weeks with a lower-body injury, Tobias Enstrom for the rest of December with an upper-body injury and Grant Clitsome for two weeks with an upper-body injury. BBogosian suffered the injury Wednesday night against the Edmonton Oilers while Enstrom has missed the last four with his injury.dddddddddddd With the downed players, Dustin Byfuglien will be moved from forward to defence for Friday nights game against the Colorado Avalanche. ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Date registered 09.10.2019

Brooklyn Nets centre Brook Lopez has a
Seymour broke and sent

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor