went down in order. Posey drove in

#1 by jinshuiqian0713 , Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:12 am

Maybe we need to start calling it "Kassian Karma." Whenever Matt Kassian plays, the Ottawa Senators seem to pick up points and when the winger isnt in the lineup, they have struggled. The Sens forward has dressed for roughly half of the games this season and the contrasting record when he is in and out of the lineup is rather remarkable. They have lost only three times in regulation out of the 24 games that Kassian has been a part of, posting a 13-3-8 record. But when Kassian doesnt play, they have a woeful 8-16-1 record in 25 games. On Monday, I approached Kassian to see if he was aware of the teams outstanding record with him in the lineup. "Yeah I knew," Kassian said immediately. "When you are a guy who goes in and out of the lineup, you pay attention to things like that. You want to be a guy that, when youre in the lineup, the team has success. Its been fortunate for me that so far we have." The simple explanation would be that perhaps the Senators skilled forwards feel like they have a little more room to operate on a night when Kassian is sitting on their bench. Maybe the opposition is a little less inclined to take liberties with Ottawa players if they have to answer to Kassian. But even Kassian agrees that is likely an oversimplification of the situation. "There are probably more factors to it than just that," he said. "You hope its because the team has an identity where theyre going to go out and play and just get things done and maybe give them some confidence. Thats what you hope for." Other Sens players cant necessarily identify the phenomenon, either. "I dont know the real reason for it, other than weve timed our games well and hes played well when hes played," explains captain Jason Spezza. "Hes a guy that when he plays, hes a physical presence out there. He understands his role and hes done a really good job of just keeping things simple when he plays. But its also strange that Ottawas record would be so good with Kassian in the lineup, considering he hardly sees the ice when he plays. He averages 4:23 of ice-time per game although that number has been slightly north of six minutes per game in the month of January. In a game against the Toronto Maple Leafs in December, Kassian played just 1:05 and followed that up with just 2:20 of ice time in the next game against the Philadelphia Flyers. Remarkably, the Sens picked up three out of a possible four points in those games. "It depends on the night. Some of those nights where I havent played there have been a lot of penalties and special teams and I dont play on special teams. Instantly, that cuts it down," says Kassian. "And the guys who need to play 5-on-5 are your big guys, so there could be some weird nights like that. Especially at the start of the season when we basically had a parade to the penalty box." It turns out that Kassians limited ice time may actually benefit the other 11 forwards, who often see increased ice time on those nights. While many people like to see their team roll four lines consistently, it appears as though this years edition of the Sens seem to thrive on the nights when they are playing with three-and-a-half lines. "Its better for me. I prefer when I play more, I think I play better," said Spezza. "If you play more when hes in the lineup, that might help everybody a little bit. But he really understands his role and he does a good job. He gets some good shifts early in the game and if they shorten the bench, hes fine with it I think." There is also the matter of the Senators being a perfect 5-0-0 when Kassian drops the gloves and fights this season. "I would expand on that and say look at our teams record as a whole when we fight, whether its me or someone else," said Kassian. "That might just be preparedness and being engaged in the game as a team not just me as an individual. When were aggressive and ready to play, when were ready to fight not that you have to those are the games that were more invested in emotionally." For the record, the Sens are 5-5-1 in games when someone other than Kassian gets into a fight. So once again, the "Kassian Karma" seems to be in effect when it comes to this realm as well. In any event, Kassian cant put his finger on exactly why his team is so much more successful when he plays and when he fights although he is hoping his rugged style does rub off on his teammates. "You hope its a general identity and an attitude the team has that you help them with when youre in the lineup and thats the reason," said Kassian. The Sens are back in action on Tuesday night when they visit the Washington Capitals, a team theyve enjoyed recent mastery over, having won their last six encounters. You can catch all the action live on TSN at 7pm et/4pm pt. Miami Marlins Pro Shop .Former NBA forward Morris Peterson has been added to TSNs Toronto Raptors broadcast team. Custom Miami Marlins Jerseys . The Rangers announced after Thursdays 4-2 loss to the New York Yankees that they would purchase Williams contract from Triple-A Round Rock. The 32-year-old Williams was released by Houston earlier this month after going 1-4 with a 6. https://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.us/. The Rangers centre left early in Game 1 with an upper body injury after being checked by Canadiens defenceman Mike Weaver and has not played since. Brassard told reporters after practice that he was good to go. That brought a smile to the face of Rangers coach Alain Vigneault. Marlins Jerseys 2019 . -- Shanshan Feng was alone in her opinion about the pin positions in the Kraft Nabisco Championship. Fake Marlins Jerseys .2 million deal for the upcoming season with right-hander Garrett Richards.The person spoke on condition of anonymity Saturday because the announcement hadnt been made.MIAMI -- Brad Hand earned his first victory as a starter since 2011 when he outpitched Tim Lincecum by a margin of one curveball. Lincecum bounced a curve for a wild pitch that scored a runner from third in the seventh inning, putting the Miami Marlins ahead to stay Sunday as they snapped a six-game losing streak by beating the San Francisco Giants 3-2. "Its a very tough way to lose a ballgame," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "Timmy threw great." NL hits leader Casey McGehee homered for the second time this season to help Miami avert a three-game series sweep. Hand (1-2) gave the Marlins shaky rotation a welcome boost by pitching seven innings to match a career high, and he allowed two runs. The left-hander had been 1-12 previously as a starter. "He got a little squirrelly a couple of times but was able to get it back," manager Mike Redmond said. "Thats what were looking for. Its all about consistency. We want this guy to be in our rotation. We feel he has the stuff. It comes down to him going out and doing it." Hand allowed six hits and one walk. He has a 3.22 ERA in four starts since rejoining the rotation. "I was just trying to go out there and get deep into the game," he said. "Ill try to build on this one and go out there in five days and do it again." Steve Cishek pitched a perfect ninth for his 21st save in 24 chances. Lincecum (9-6) allowed three runs in seven innings, ending his streak of wins in four consecutive starts. With the score 2-all, Adeiny Hechavarria doubled to start Miamis seventh, took third on a sacrifice and came home when Lincecum misfired a curve to Reid Johnson, and the ball caromed away from catcher Hector Sanchez. "I was just trying to get him to chase and be aggressive in that situation," Lincecum said. "I didnt do that, and the ball squirted away." McGehee came in with 118 hits and 54 RBIs, but the two-run homer in the first inning was his first since May 10. &quuot;Its a little weird," the Marlins cleanup hitter said.dddddddddddd "I would have thought maybe I would have run into a couple more. But it doesnt bother me too much, and until the guys give me a hard time about it, I dont really think about it." McGehee had two hits to hike his average to .322. He also made a barehanded grab and throw at third base to rob Buster Posey of a hit in the eighth. The Giants offence, which has sputtered for much of July, suffered a relapse after three consecutive robust games. Their final 12 batters went down in order. Posey drove in their runs with a double in the third. Miami won with only six hits and despite a succession of basepath blunders. The Marlins had three runners tagged out between second and third in the first three innings. "What irritates me at times is it takes away from a nice win," Redmond said. "Were making mistakes we shouldnt make and just cant happen." NOTES: Giants 1B Brandon Belt will go on either the seven-day or 15-day DL because of a concussion, Bochy said. Belt was struck by a ball in the face during batting practice Saturday. ... Marlins RHP Henderson Alvarez may be able to make his next turn as scheduled, depending on how he feels in the next couple of days, the Marlins said. He left Saturdays game with a bruised left shin after being hit by a comebacker. ... Before the game, the Marlins optioned INF Ed Lucas to Triple-A New Orleans and recalled RHP Anthony DeSclafani from New Orleans. ... Giants 2B Marco Scutaro (stiff neck) was back in the starting after missing three games and singled in the third for his first hit this season. ... RHP Ryan Vogelsong (5-7, 3.86) is scheduled to pitch for the Giants when they open a four-game series Monday at Philadelphia against LHP Cliff Lee (4-4, 3.18). ... RHP Tom Koehler (6-7, 3.99) is scheduled to start for the Marlins when they open a four-game series Monday at Atlanta against RHP Julio Teheran (9-6, 2.71). ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Date registered 09.10.2019

I still had the sensation that the
began competing in 1998. That

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor