they played a bit soft

#1 by jinshuiqian0713 , Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:28 am

Paris, France (SportsNetwork.com) - Serena Williams highlighted Sundays winners in the first round of the French Open. The world No. 1 Williams began her title defense at Roland Garros with a 6-2, 6-1 win over French wild card Alize Lim on Court Chatrier. Williams was erratic at times, piling up 36 unforced errors, but the 17-time Grand Slam singles champion saved all seven break points she faced and fired 37 winners to just seven for Lim, who was making her debut in the main draw of a major. "I was a little nervous, as I always am in my first rounds. Its kind of always hard for me to shake those nerves," Williams said. The American beat Maria Sharapova last year to capture her second career French Open crown. She also won this clay-court tournament in 2002, beating older sister Venus in the final. Another former champion, Italian Francesca Schiavone, was ousted on Day 1, losing 6-3, 6-3 to Croatias Ajla Tomljanovic. Schiavone won the French Open title in 2010 and was the runner-up to Li Na the next year. Third-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland advanced, defeating Chinas Shuai Zhang 6-3, 6-0 on the red clay at Stade Roland Garros. Radwanskas best result at the French Open was a spot in the quarterfinals last year. Venus, an owner of seven Grand Slam singles titles, moved into the second round after posting a 6-4, 6-1 win over 17-year-old Swiss Belinda Bencic. The 29th-seeded Venus played her 58th career match at Roland Garros, the most among active players. Other seeded winners included No. 8 Angelique Kerber of Germany, No. 14 Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain and No. 31 Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia. Romanian Monica Niculescu rallied to beat 25th-seeded Estonian Kaia Kanepi 5-7, 6-3, 6-1. American Varvara Lepchenko, Austrian Yvonne Meusburger, French wild card Claire Feuerstein, Slovakian Anna Schmiedlova, Spaniard Garbine Muguruza, Swede Johanna Larsson and Bulgarian Tsvetana Pironkova also moved into the second round. Pittsburgh Pirates Pro Shop . Johan Franzen had two goals and two assists, Gustav Nyquist a goal and three assists and David Legwand a goal and two assists in the Red Wings 7-4 win over the New Jersey Devils. Wholesale Pirates Jerseys .C. -- The Charlotte Bobcats said head coach Steve Clifford underwent a successful procedure Friday to have two stents placed in his heart. https://www.cheappiratesjerseys.us/. Calgary finished atop the CFL standings with a 14-4 record and earned the right to host the West Division final at McMahon Stadium on Nov. Pirates Jerseys China . - Tom Brady and the Patriots routed the Bengals and quieted the doubters. Custom Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys .com) - Tonight will go a long way in determining the two wild card spots in the Eastern Conference.STOCKHOLM, Sweden -- Goals by Romelu Lukaku and Eden Hazard gave Belgium a 2-0 win over Sweden in a World Cup warm-up game Sunday. After a slow start, the Belgians took advantage of a Swedish defensive mistake that allowed Axel Witsel to set up the Everton striker in the 34th minute. Hazard easily rolled in the second goal in the 78th from a pass by Kevin De Bruyne. "In the first 10 minutes of the match I felt we were a bit hesitant, they played a bit soft," Belgium coach Marc Wilmots said about his team. "Then they got five to six opportunities and they found a solution to get into the game." Sweden, which played without injured star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, had its best chance in the 68th minute when Jimmy Durmaz hit the crossbar after a corner. Ibrahimovic decided to sit out the game just before the start citing back problems. Expectations are high on Belgiums young team, wiith stars like Lukaku, Hazard and Manchester City defender Vincent Kompany, ahead of the World Cup.dddddddddddd. It is the countrys first World Cup in 12 years, and it will play Russia, South Korea and Algeria in Group H. Lukaku, who scored the two decisive goals against Croatia that sent Belgium to the World Cup, also scored a hat trick against Luxembourg on Monday. The 21-year-olds position in the team has become much more important after Belgiums No. 1 Christian Benteke went down with an Achilles injury in April, and out of the World Cup. Hazard said the atmosphere in the team is good ahead of the tournament. "There are always things to work on but I think at the end of the day we kept a clean sheet and I think except for the first 15 minutes the organization of the team was good," he said. Sweden failed to qualify for the World Cup after losing to Portugal in a playoff. ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Date registered 09.10.2019

a catcher acquired from the
solo homer to straightaway

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor