the Bahamas champion, shot 67, and Park

#1 by jinshuiqian0713 , Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:04 am

BARCELONA, Spain -- Lionel Messi set another scoring record by netting a hat trick to pace Barcelonas 7-0 rout of Osasuna in the Spanish league on Sunday, ensuring the defending champions stayed in striking distance of leader Real Madrid before their critical "clasico" match next week. The three goals bring Messis career tally for Barcelona to 371 in all games -- including friendlies -- breaking the club record of 369 held by Paulino Alcantara since 1927. The 26-year-old Messi was already the clubs all-time leading scorer in official games. Messi assured Barcelonas fans they will enjoy his goals for years to come, saying "as long as people want me, I will stay here. My intention is to retire wearing the Barcelona shirt." The Argentina forward netted from close range to open the scoring at Camp Nou in the 18th minute. Alexis Sanchez made it 2-0 four minutes later before Andres Iniesta scored just his second goal of the season in the 34th. Messi struck twice more in the second half, either side of Cristian Tellos goal, to give him a team-leading 18 league goals this campaign, before he set up Pedro Rodriguez. It was Messis 20th career hat trick for Barcelona, to go with four four-goal games and one five-goal outing. Barcelona remained in third place, four points behind Madrid, ahead of their meeting in the Spanish capital next Sunday. Barcelonas big win, which matched its scoreline over Levante to start the season, came one week after it slumped to a 1-0 loss at Valladolid, which cast doubts on the teams ability to stay in the race for the league title with Madrid and second-place Atletico Madrid. But its victory midweek over Manchester City in the Champions League and this dominant performance appear to have restored its credit as a contender before Gerard Martinos team faces Madrid in a game that may go a long way to deciding the title. "We hope we can play a great game," Messi said about the upcoming clash at the Santiago Bernabeu. "We know it will be difficult, but we will do all we can to fight for the league title until the very end. We received a lot of criticism after the Valladolid match. We knew we didnt play well and this (win) boosts our confidence." Also, striker Imanol Agirretxes second-half header gave Real Sociedad a 1-0 win at home over Valencia, provisionally lifting the Basque side into fifth place. Villarreal can move back ahead of Sociedad on Monday when it hosts fourth-place Athletic Bilbao. Kevin Gameiro scored a double as Sevilla eased to a 4-1 win over Valladolid at home. Ivan Rakitic and Diogo Rosario also scored for Sevilla before Javi Guerra got Valladolids consolation goal. Real Betis drew 0-0 at Elche as it remained stuck at the bottom of the standings and winless in all 14 away games this season. Osasunas away woes continued as it again proved to be far from the side that has taken points from Barcelona, Madrid and Atletico this season in Pamplona. The visitors started as the more aggressive side, but Messi quickly ended thoughts of an upset when he glanced in Alexis low cross from a tight angle. Messis goal ignited Barcelonas attack, which put on an overwhelming passing display to secure the three points before halftime. Left back Jordi Alba worked a one-two combination with Iniesta before picking Alexis out arriving to the penalty spot where the Chile forward netted his 17th league goal of the season. It was then Iniestas turn to take a rare goal with a stinging left-footed strike from outside the area that flew past goalkeeper Andres Fernandez before landing in the far corner of the net. Barcelona kept pouring it on. Dani Alves, Xavi Hernandez and Iniesta all drew saves from Fernandez on both sides of halftime, while Pedro went close twice. Messi hit again in the 63rd after he and Iniesta broke down Osasunas left flank with a series of exchanges before firing home. Tello went on in the 76th and two minutes later he lashed in a long-range shot for Barcelonas fifth to completely demoralize Osasuna before Messi scored from a pass by Dani Alves in the 88th and laid off for Pedro to round out the demolition in injury time. Vapormax Plus Bílé . Ronaldo failed to connect on an ample number of opportunities at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. But Karim Benzema and Jese Rodriguez scored in each half for Madrid to come out of the first leg with the firm advantage. Vapormax Off White Cena .ca. Kerry, I hope you address Ron MacLeans comment during the second intermission of Game 4 in Montreal-Tampa series. Basically, he suggested that the NHL should not have used a referee from Quebec, following the Game 3 disputed non-goal, because the referee could be biased towards Montreal. http://www.vapormaxlevne.cz/vapormax-plus-boty.html.5 million contract, according to a person familiar with the deal. Hatcher agreed to terms Thursday, according to a person who spoke on condition of anonymity because the contract had not been signed. Vapormax Boty Cz . Ozuna hit Reeds 2-2 pitch off the batters eye far above the 407-foot sign in straightaway centre. It was the fifth blown save in 25 tries for Reed (1-5) and the ninth home run the closer has allowed in 38 appearances. Nuno, acquired in the deal that sent Brandon McCarthy to the New York Yankees, gave up three hits, struck out a career-high seven and walked one in seven innings. Vapormax Plus černé . Setting United on its way to a 2-0 victory, Rooney sent the ball high from inside the halfway line over goalkeeper Adrian after just seven minutes. "Its just instinct, Ive turned and had a quick look and seen the goalkeeper off his line," Rooney said.MOBILE, Ala. -- Catriona Matthew remained atop the Airbus LPGA Classic leaderboard Friday, birdieing four of the last seven holes to take a one-stroke advantage over Charley Hull into the weekend. The 44-year-old Matthew had a 5-under 67 to reach 13-under 131 on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trails Crossings Course. The 18-year-old Hull also shot 67. Matthew had six birdies and a bogey -- on the par-4 ninth -- in her afternoon round. "I played actually probably pretty well today," said Matthew, who opened with a 64 on Thursday. "I hit 17 greens, so I gave myself a lot of chances. I didnt hole many on the front nine, but then the putter got going a little bit on the back nine." The Scot won the last of her four LPGA Tour titles in 2011. "Obviously, theres still 36 holes to go," Matthew said. "If its anything like the first two days, were going to have to keep making birdies." Hull also dropped a stroke on No. 9, her final hole of the day. The English player birdied Nos. 6-8 and had five birdies in a seven-hole stretch before closing with her lone bogey of the week. "Hitting it pretty straight," Hull said. "Hit my irons good and holing some good putts. Missing a few putts, but youre always going to miss a few putts when youre playing well. But Im just excited about this golf course. I quite like it." Hull won a Ladies European Tour event in Morocco in March a week before her 18th birthday. She closed with a 9-under 62 and won on the first hole of a playoff. The teen is comfortable in the warm conditions in Mobile. "The weathers been pretty hot, but I quite like it," Hull said.dddddddddddd "I think its a great place and its very green and a bit different than I expected. The trees are a lot different, but I enjoy it a lot." Anna Nordqvist, Jessica Korda and Hee Young Park were 10 under. Nordqvist, the winner in Thailand and Carlsbad, had a 66. Korda, the Bahamas champion, shot 67, and Park had a 66. "I got the ball close and was able to kind of make a couple putts on my front nine, which was the back nine," Korda said "Hopefully, I can keep that momentum going." Park, playing alongside Matthew, eagled the par-5 16th for the second straight day. Kraft Nabisco winner Lexi Thompson and Jenny Shin were 9 under. Thompson had a 65, and Shin shot 68. Second-ranked Stacy Lewis, No. 4 Suzann Pettersen and three-time Mobile winner Se Ri Park topped the group at 8 under. Lewis, the 2012 champion who won the North Texas LPGA Shootout three weeks ago, matched Pettersen with a 70. Pak, the 2010 winner who also won the Tournament of Champions at the course in 2001 and 2002, had a 69. Michelle Wie, the winner in Hawaii, was 7 under. She followed her opening 71 with a 66. Top-ranked Inbee Park missed the cut with rounds of 74 and 76, ending her cuts streak at 22. She had 34 putts in the second round and played her final nine in 4-over 40. The South Korean star is winless in nine tour starts this season after sweeping the first three majors last year and finishing the season with six victories. She last missed a cut last May in the Bahamas. ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Date registered 09.10.2019

The second was a glove save from point-
where a win would have seen Lowry

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor