exceedingly more

#1 by jinshuiqian0713 , Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:31 am

MAGDEBURG, Germany -- Arthur Abraham defeated Robert Stieglitz by split decision on Saturday in their third bout, winning back the WBO super middleweight title he lost to his fellow German in March last year. Judges Clark Sammartino of the United States and Paul Thomas of Britain scored it 114-111 and 115-110 for Abraham, respectively, while American Michael Pernick judged it 113-112 in favour of the defending champion. Stieglitz was the more proactive fighter, jabbing, pushing forward, with Abraham biding his time and launching counterattacks. These took their toll towards the end, with Stieglitz dropping to his knee in the final round. "I cant explain this decision," said Stieglitz, who dropped to 46-4 (26 KOs). "I led for the whole time. I see myself as the winner in any case. I lost the last round but not the whole fight." Abraham, who beat Stieglitz by unanimous decision in their first bout in 2012 and by TKO last year, improved to 39-4 (28 KOs). "That was a real battle," Abraham said. "Respect to Stieglitz, respect to my coach. We really saw a good fight. Of course I see myself as the winner. I won through my hard punches." Kobe Bryant Shoes From China . "Win basketball games," Collins said. He will get at least a few more chances. Collins played the final minutes of a winning home debut with the Brooklyn Nets, who cooled off the Chicago Bulls with a 96-80 victory Monday night. Cheap Kobe Bryant Shoes .Ryan Anderson had 14 points for the Pelicans, who trailed 78-63 after three periods before trimming the deficit to 86-83. Jrue Holiday had 13 points and Eric Gordon added 12 for New Orleans.Mike Scott and Jeff Teague each had 11 points for Atlanta. https://www.cheapkobebryantshoes.com/. Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. Kobe Bryant Shoes Deals . Having won the first leg 1-0 in Barcelona, Madrid entered the match at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium already in control and quickly sealed its place in the semifinals when Jese Rodriguez scored in the seventh minute. Kobe Bryant Shoes Outlet . 3 seed Phillip Kohlschreiber from Germany. Defending champion Marin Cilic also reached the semifinals -- his fourth in Zagreb -- defeating fellow Croat Ivan Dodig. German qualifier Bjorn Phau beat Dudi Sela of Israel to reach his first semifinals in nearly five years.KAPALUA, Hawaii - Bubba Watson already has achieved more than he ever imagined. Two green jackets from the Masters. A World Golf Championship title in Shanghai. Six victories on the PGA Tour. And now he has raised the bar on what he hopes to accomplish before hes finished.Ten wins.It doesnt sound like much, not compared with 79 wins by Tiger Woods, or Sam Sneads record of 82. Not even compared with 20 wins by Davis Love III.The global game makes it harder to win, Watson said after winning the HSBC Champions. Ten wins for me personally, and any young player, thats the first goal. Because that number 10, we dont talk about it enough. Everybody in the field is so talented.There was a time when 10 victories was good, but not even close to great.The PGA Tour awards a lifetime exemption for 20 wins. Four active players on the PGA Tour have at least 20 victories Woods, Phil Mickelson (42), Vijay Singh (34) and Love. But there are 33 others from previous eras who are in the 20-win club.Maybe its time to lower the bar.I think if you get to double digits, Hunter Mahan. How many guys have that?Its not that long of a list. Ernie Els has 19 and Jim Furyk has 16. David Toms and David Duval are at 13 as they wind down their careers. Steve Stricker and Justin Leonard are at 12, while Zach Johnson and Adam Scott have won 11 times.Rory McIlroy has nine wins on the PGA Tour, all against the strongest fields. Projections for Boy Wonder are higher, and they should. be. Hes special, one of those players who come along every other generation or so.As for the rest of them?Maybe theres too much money in golf 50 players earned more money in 2014 than Arnold Palmer did in his career and it lessens the motivation to win. There was a time not long ago when it was harder to win because Woods wasnt leaving much for anyone else.The more reasonable explanation is that these guys really are good. And there are more of them than ever before.Its hard to see a 40-time winner on tour now, isnt it? said Geoff Ogilvy, who has eight career wins. As good as (Jordan) Spieth is, 40 times! Thats two times a year for 20 years. So theres less of that. The golf is bbetter.ddddddddddddBut the winning, the piling up wins, theres less of that.Fred Couples was inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame with only 15 wins and one major. Mark OMeara will be inducted this summer with a slightly better record 16 wins and two majors. Can Furyk be that far behind with his 16 victories and U.S. Open title? And while money is not a great measure with inflation and TV money, Furyks $60 million in career money trails only Woods, Mickelson and Singh.Maybe theres a reason some administrator at the PGA Tour set the bar at 20 wins for a lifetime exemption. Except for the truly great ones, that club doesnt figure to get much larger. Love was the last player to get his 20th victory at age 44.Matt Kuchar is fond of saying that no tour has ever held back a great player, and that principle applies. The great ones will accomplish exceedingly more, whether their names are Nicklaus or Palmer, Hogan or Snead, Trevino or Casper. Woods picked up his 20th career win in the U.S. Open at Pebble Beach when he was 24. Mickelson was 31 when he won for the 20th time at the Bob Hope Classic two years later. Those two are elite.The definition of great, however, is getting blurry.Whats great in our generation? Its hard to say, Kuchar said. Its a classic argument, and Im not sure there is a right answer. ... Were really judge on majors, but 20 wins, the lifetime deal would be a cool feather in the cap.Johnson doesnt get enough credit to have won 11 times (including the Masters) even though he lacks the kind of power that defines the modern generation. Leonard was like that a decade earlier. Asked what he would call a good career, Johnson lowered the bar to four or five victories.Just because its so hard, he said. There are some guys who won last year I havent even met.Someone will add to that total at the Hyundai Tournament of Champions this week. Johnson has the most victories of anyone in the field. Watson could win and bump his total to seven career wins, inching closer to his goal or at least his next goal.Im going to keep trying until I get to 10, and then Ill switch it from there, he said. Or retire. ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Date registered 09.10.2019

against teams from within the As
The Oakland Raiders added a veteran

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor