ere relegated in 2005 when Dea

#1 by qq123429 , Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:01 am

Another action-packed Sky Sports Now podcast this week with all the talking points from Englands friendlies, as well as reaction to another managerial departure in the Premier League as we build up to this weekends fixtures. Paul Merson has some strong words for his former club Aston Villa who parted company with Remi Garde - and tells us what the new managers priorities should be at Villa Park. Sky Sports Now – 1st April Find out why Ray Parlour believes Arsenal could already be out of the running for the Premier League title, while Jamie Redknapp tells us why he feels results this weekend could make or break Tottenhams hopes of winning the league. At the other end of the table, Norwich take on Newcastle at Carrow Road on Saturday. They were relegated in 2005 when Dean Ashton was their top scorer, and the former England man explains what could be their undoing this time around.Plenty to catch then - and join us next week for another busy week on Sky Sports Now. Listen out for the likes of Ian Holloway, Danny Higginbotham, Matt Le Tissier and Charlie Adam in the studio. Also See: Paul Merson Jamie Carragher Jamie Redknapp Graeme Souness Chris Kamara Guillem Balague Martin Tyler Ed Chamberlin <a href="http://www.vapormaxnorge.com/">Nike Vapormax Salg</a>. Setting United on its way to a 2-0 victory, Rooney sent the ball high from inside the halfway line over goalkeeper Adrian after just seven minutes. "Its just instinct, Ive turned and had a quick look and seen the goalkeeper off his line," Rooney said. <a href="http://www.vapormaxnorge.com/nike-joyride-run-norge.html">Nike Joyride Run Norge</a>. -- A.J. Burnett was happy to escape from New York. http://www.vapormaxnorge.com/vapormax-he...ormax-hvit.html. Jagr had a goal and two assists, Andy Greene scored 43 seconds into overtime and Marek Zidlicky had two goals as the Devils rallied past the Washington Capitals 5-4 Saturday night. <a href="http://www.vapormaxnorge.com/vapormax-herre-norge/vapormax-plus.html">Vapormax Plus Herre Norge</a>. He was attracted by the punishing defence, the strong running game and a coaching staff he trusted. The 49ers announced Thursday that Manningham had signed a two-year deal to join the team he helped knock out in the NFC championship game two months ago in their latest offensive upgrade at wide receiver. <a href="http://www.vapormaxnorge.com/vapormax-herre-norge.html">Vapormax Herre Norge</a>. The 41-year-old Northern Irishman has proved a perfect fit at Liverpool since taking over from Kenny Dalglish in the summer of 2012 and steered the team to an unexpected title challenge in the Premier League last season.With the Raptors on a roll, winning seven of their last 10 games, TSN 1050s Josh Lewenberg and Duane Watson discuss how the team has fared two months into an unprredictable campaign on this weeks edition of the Raptors Report podcast.dddddddddddd Click here to listen to The Raptors Report: Two months in. <a href="http://www.chinawholesalejerseysnfl.com/">Wholesale Jerseys</a> ' ' '

qq123429  
qq123429
Date registered 09.23.2019

$68.5 million over

#2 by gf1234566 , Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:40 am

No one knows better than Will Power that nothing comes easy in the IndyCar series finale. Power has started the final race of the year in first place three times since 2010. But hes still chasing that elusive first championship. Saturdays race in Fontana, California, might finally be Powers time. Power will clinch the crown by finishing sixth or better. He has a 51-point lead over Penske teammate Castroneves, another elite driver in search of his first series title. Thon Maker Bucks Jersey . On Saturday, the paths of Drew Tate and Kevin Glenn cross again as opposing quarterbacks. Pat Connaughton Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. https://www.bucksrookiesshop.com/Vin-Bak...n-Jersey/.Under the agreement announced Monday, the Cuban defector is guaranteed $68.5 million over six seasons.Tomas gets a $14 million signing bonus that is payable within 30 days of the deals approval by Major League Baseball, and then salaries of $2 million next year, $4 million in 2016, $6 million in 2017 and $10 million in 2018. Donte DiVincenzo Jersey . The Canadian skicross racer appeared to have the bronze medal locked up in the mens final at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, only to wipe out while trying to make a pass in the biggest moment of his career. Custom Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys .K. Subban and Matt Duchene will be the two skaters sitting out the teams opening game.TORONTO -- McGill offensive lineman Laurent Duvernay-Tardif is again the top-ranked prospect for the 2014 CFL Canadian draft. Duvernay-Tardif topped the CFL Scouting Bureaus top-15 list Tuesday. He was also the top-ranked prospect in the last rankings released in September. Laval offensive lineman Pierre Lavertu mooved up to second from No.dddddddddddd 4 in September. Montreal offensive lineman David Foucault remained at No. 3, followed by Matthias Goossen, an offensive lineman from Simon Fraser who dropped from the No. 2 spot. Manitoba defensive lineman Evan Gill is at No. 6 after being unranked in September. ' ' '

gf1234566  
gf1234566
Date registered 10.23.2019

deyes player reached base at least once.

#3 by gf1234566 , Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:20 am

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Hi Kerry, My question to you is what is the going through a referees mind when a missed call or a wrong call results in a game winning goal? I refer back to last weeks game involving Edmonton and Toronto. There was a clear mistake made by the officials in overtime against Ryan Nugent-Hopkins that resulted a turnover and a 3-on-1 break and a game-winning goal for Toronto. I am sure that the referees knew that they had messed up and would certainly have known after the fact. I am sure that during your career that must have occurred at least once. My question is how do you feel after and do you apologize for the error? Chuck --- Hi Chuck: I messed up more than once during my career for sure; the most obvious being Wayne Gretzkys missed high-stick on Doug Gilmour in 1993. A referee never wants to affect the outcome of a game. That infamous missed call certainly affected the outcome of Game 6 of that Western Conference Final when Gretz scored the winning goal in OT immediately after play resumed. Instead, he should have been sitting in the penalty box with a double minor. The teams would have played 4-on-4 until Glenn Anderson served the balance of his boarding penalty. The Leafs would have then gone on the power play "if" neither team had scored to end the game at that point. We know one thing for certain; Wayne Gretzky would not have scored the winner for at least four minutes! Tremendous uncertainty surrounded the aftermath of the missed infraction. When I asked "Killer" what had happened he said that Waynes follow-through of his shot struck him on the chin. I responded, "If thats the case a normal follow-through of a shot does not constitute a penalty!" Gilmour was okay with that understanding. Something just didnt sit right with me so I sought assistance from my two colleagues. Neither of the linesmen (Kevin Collins and Ron Finn) was able to confirm the high-stick which left me with a totally helpless feeling of uncertainty. My desire as the sole Referee in a game was to see everything. In this situation I had failed my objective miserably. It wasnt until the next day however, when I saw a replay of the incident that I became aware of the missed call. As a result, the sick feeling an official gets in the pit of their gut when they mess up wasnt instantaneous but delayed for 24 hours. That sick feeling didnt subside any time soon as I watched Gretzky light it up back in Toronto to eliminate the Leafs in Game 7. While the memory of the incident could never really be erased (nor should it) I had to learn from it and move forward no differently than a player mistake costs his team a game, a series or even a Stanley Cup. Rookie Steve Smiths errant bank shot off the back of Grant Fuhrs leg comes to mind. To his credit and personal strength Smitty bounced back and had a tremendous NHL career. One play or one call should not define a career. There were other times that I knew in the moment that I had blown a call. If I overreacted by signaling a phantom/marginal penalty I wanted to chew my arm off during the delay. At times such as this I instantly knew it was a bad call as much as the player I was sending to the box. Whenever the team captain approached me in protest of the bad call I would admit my mistake immediately. Inevitably the Captains next response was, "You owe us one" or "Better make one up!" While I would respond that "Two wrongs dont make a right" the most difficult challenge was always to fight human nature when you know you erred. I did my very best not to do that very thing - make the dreaded makeup call. I will tell you there were many times that I silently rooted for the success of a teams PK unit. Two minutes can seem like an eternity when your mouth feels like its full of dry sawdust. If the team was scored upon that sick-gut feeling intensified but had to be pushed aside but remaining ever hopeful through the ebb and flow the game would be clearly decided by the players. When an error has been made it is really important to bear down and keep your head in the moment and not dwell on the past mistake. You have to push negative thoughts out and allow them to pass through as opposed to dwelling on them. Sometimes that takes self-talk; almost in a running play-by-play dialogue to maintain focus and avoid missing yet another call. What I am attempting to share with you here is not only the reality of human failure (mistakes made) which we all know happen but more importantly how we respond in dealing with that failure through our individual human nature. Every Official truly cares about the game and gives their very best. Their desire for perfection is an impossible task to achieve yet every Official chases that illusive "perfect game." The most respected and proficient Referees are the ones that minimize their mistakes, admit to them when they occur but most importantly learn from them and move forward. There are always calls throughout a game, a season or a career that every Official wishes he had the opportunity to do over again. Perhaps the Refs in the Leafs-Oilers game would like another shot at viewing and responding as Cody Franson punched Ryan Nugent-Hopkins to the ice from behind in overtime resulting in a three-on-one and Dave Bollands winning goal. Ill leave that call for them to wrestle with and perhaps learn from. Thanks for the thought-provoking question Chuck. Know that we cant alter history - just our response in the present. White Sox Jerseys 2020 . Groves signed with Cleveland as an unrestricted free agent last year after a season with Arizona. He was in the linebacker rotation and had a sack in the season opener against Miami. Custom Chicago White Sox Jerseys . -- Orleans Darkwa ran in from 1 yard with 1:45 left, and the Miami Dolphins rallied from two scores down in the final minutes to beat the Dallas Cowboys 25-20 on Saturday night. https://www.cheapwhitesox.com/. The Spanish champions decision not to sign a defender during the January transfer window may have backfired after Valencia took advantage of a lethargic, uninspired effort by its hosts at the Camp Nou, where former Spain coach Luis Aragones -- who previously coached the Catalan side -- was honoured after his death on Saturday. Fake White Sox Jerseys . Pillar is batting .305 with 17 extra-base hits, 19 RBI and five stolen bases in 34 games for Buffalo this season. The right-handed hitter had an International League high, 18-game hitting streak this season and currently owns an IL high 26-game on base streak. White Sox Jerseys China .com) - On a night the Bulls played without Derrick Rose, it was time for Pau Gasol to take charge.There was quite a fireworks display at Shaw Park on Monday night. And that was before the official fireworks display. Tyler Kuhn hit a grand slam home run and had seven RBI; Reggie Abercrombie, Josh Mazzola, Casey Haerther and Donnie Webb also hit home runs; and in total, the Winnipeg Goldeyes had 22 hits and scored 23 runs. With an 8-3 win in the opener and an 15-1 shellacking in the night cap, the Goldeyes not only swept a Monday night doubleheader from the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks, they swept a four-game series in the process. After taking two on Monday, the Goldeyes have won five straight, are 28-14 on the season and five-and-a-half games ahead of the St. Paul Saints and six games ahead of Fargo in the race for first in the American Associations North Division. In Game 1, Kuhn led the way with his first homer of the year and the Goldeyes first grand slam of the season as Winnipeg scored eight times in their final three at bats to win 8-3. “Im a singles and doubles hitter,” Kuhn said earlier this season. “I dont even step to the plate thinking about hitting home runs.” In almost seven full seasons of professional baseball, the 27-year-old Goldeyes shortstop went into Monday nights first game of the doubleheader with only 17 career round trippers. He had yet to hit a home run this season when he yanked a Kevin Fuqua fastball over the right field fence for a sixth-inning grand slam, as he and the Goldeyes put an exclamation point on the first rout of the evening. Not to be outdone, Goldeyes first baseman Casey Haerther hit a solo shot and went three-for-three with three RBI and a run scored. Starter Matt Jackson (6-2, 2.98 ERA) picked up the win for Winnipeg while Fargos ace, Jake Laber (6-2, 4.10 ERA) suffered the loss for Fargo. In Game 2, there was no doubt from the first inning onward. Winnipeg scored three runs in the first on a Mazzola solo homer and Webbs two-run blast. The Fish proceeded to put up two more in the second; four more in the third; two in the fourth on a triple by Webb and a two-run shot by Abercrombie; and four more in the fifth as Mazzola drove in four runs, Abercrombie and Brock Bond each drove in three and Kuhn and Webb each drove in a pair.dddddddddddd Mazzola had three hits while Haerther, Webb and Abercrombie all had two-hit games. Mazzola was on base four times and scored twice while Webb got on base three times and scored all three times. Abercrombie, Bond and Ryan Pineda each scored twice. Every Goldeyes player reached base at least once. Starter Chandler Barnard (2-0, 2.92 ERA), who kind of got lost in the hitting clinic on Monday night, picked up the win for Winnipeg. Barnard allowed one run on just four hits and recorded his first complete game victory as a Goldeye. Meanwhile, Fargo starter Justin Erasmus, (2-2, 6.75 ERA) who lasted only an inning and a third, suffered the loss. “Ive had a number of complete games under my belt and thats the most fun,” said Barnard, who turned a visit from manager Rick Forney in the top of the second into his best start of the season. “You want to go out there and finish what you start. “When Rick came out he was awesome. He just told me my sinker was really sinking and I shouldnt worry about anything and just throw strikes and get outs. It was confidence-building visit to the mound and Rick was awesome. I made a couple of adjustments and things just came together.” The Goldeyes will open a three-game series with the Kansas City T-Bones on Tuesday afternoon, Canada Day, at 4 p.m. at Shaw Park. Ethan Hollingsworth (1-0, 1.59 ERA) will get the start for Winnipeg, while Andy Noga (0-2, 4.08 ERA) will take to the bump for Kansas City. Tickets for all 2014 Winnipeg Goldeyes games and the 2014 American Association All-Star Game are available through Ticketmaster by clicking on Goldeyes.com, calling 1-855-GOLDEYE or visiting any Ticketmaster location, including the Shaw Park box office. ' ' '

gf1234566  
gf1234566

ith my knee and it is just not where I need i

#4 by gf1234566 , Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:21 am

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - This should be the week the Chiefs get right on defence. Arizona running back Andre Ellington is banged up and may not play and the Cardinals have quite a cast of unknowns backing him up.Of course, even the unknowns have been gouging Kansas City the past few weeks.It all started with Marshawn Lynch and the Seattle Seahawks, and perhaps the Chiefs defence could be forgiven for allowing them to run wild. But it was Latavius Murray who ransacked them for Oakland the following week and C.J. Anderson who turned the trick for Denver last Sunday.Not exactly a pair of household names.So even though Ellington could miss Sundays game with what coach Bruce Arians called a severe hip pointer, all that really means is that Marion Grice, Stepfan Taylor and Robert Hughes will be spending this week licking their chops at the prospect of facing Kansas City.Its really a mindset, Chiefs defensive tackle Dontari Poe said, when asked about stuffing the run. We have to wrap up. Thats something we have to practice on and do it in the game.Thats not such an easy thing to do these days.Even though tackling is the one of the most basic fundamentals of football — and perhaps the biggest reason why Kansas City hasnt been able to slow the run — it is virtually impossible to address this time of year. Teams are limited in the amount of time they can spend in pads, and few coaches are willing to risk an injury to key players by tackling this late in the season.Besides, tackling should be second-nature by the time players reach the NFL, much less reach Week 14 of the season. Its hard to spend more time on it in the midst of a playoff push.We havent done too well on it, Chiefs coach Andy Reid acknowledged. Thats something were going to put an emphasis on the best you can right now. There are a lot of things we need to be better at. Ive said that even when we were winning games. You have to keep improving and then youre going to go through ups and downs and you work through those.One of those things is tackling, Reid added. Well do everything we can (in practice) without going live to take care of it.The Chiefs have given up 597 yards rushing the last three weeks, the third-most over a span that long this season, according to STATS. The only two stretches worse belong to the Giants, whose two streaks are skewed by 350 yards rushing that Seattle posted on them last month.Its also the most yards the Chiefs have allowed on the ground over a three-week span since the end of the 2009 season, when they allowed 695 yards in Weeks 14-16.So much of it is gap control and how you handle that, and staying disciplined in your gaps, Reid said. Teams are going to try to distort that linebacker level ... to create seams, and its our responsibility to stay as square as we can and take away those lanes for runners.Runners in this league dont need a lot of room, Reid explained, so you try to constrict that. And then tackling becomes another part of that. If teams do get to the perimeter, or do get to the secondary level or linebacker level, you have to be sure you negate the longer run. That also comes into the picture.Injuries also have played a part of the ineffectiveness of the Chiefs rush defence.Leading tackler Derrick Johnson and defensive tackle Mike DeVito were lost for the season when they tore their respective Achilles tendons in their opener against Tennessee. Another inside linebacker, Joe Mays, broke a bone in his hand and has missed much of the season.We do miss those players. People dont realize how good of a player Derrick Johnson is until hes not in the lineup, fellow linebacker Tamba Hali said. He made a lot of plays. But we have to rally around the guys we have right now.In a hurry, too. The Chiefs have lost two straight and are slipping out of playoff contention with just four games left in the regular season.Its all a mindset, Hali said. We have to harp on it a little bit and just execute. Its fundamental. And these last couple of weeks that have gone by, we havent been technically right in our gaps. And were going to straighten it out. Wholesale Baseball Jerseys .The Canadiens will visit the Boston Bruins at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass., on New Years Day 2016, taking hockeys oldest rivalry outside.It was special in 2010 just to be there with the history behind Fenway Park and all that, Bruins centre Patrice Bergeron said. Cheap MLB Jerseys Nike 2020 . Spains victory rendered Frances 3-0 win against Finland meaningless as Spain needed just one point to secure passage to Brazil. Franck Ribery and Karim Benzema scored either side of Joona Toivios own-goal as France advanced to the playoff among the eight best second-place finishers. https://www.mlbjerseyschina.us/. Or maybe he already did. Clark hit his first homer, Wily Peralta pitched into the seventh inning, and the Milwaukee Brewers beat the Miami Marlins 4-1 Wednesday night. Clearance MLB Jerseys . Wiggins, a 6-foot-8, 200-pound forward who plays his first exhibition game on Wednesday against Pitt State, was the top prospect in the class of 2013. Fake Nike MLB Jerseys .Y. - Lou Williams scored 21 points and the Toronto Raptors beat New York 81-76 on Monday night in the Knicks preseason home opener.MONTREAL -- Two-time major champion Li Na pulled out of the Rogers Cup and the U.S. Open on Thursday because of a knee injury she said has bothered her for several months. The only tennis player from China to win a Grand Slam singles title also withdrew from next months hard-court tournament in Cincinnati. "I wanted to let all of my great fans know that unfortunately I am going to have to withdraw from the upcoming WTA events in Montreal and Cincinnati, as well as the US Open," she said in a statement released by Tennis Canada. "Since March, I have been struggling with my knee and it is just not where I need it to be in order to play at the highest level. My medical team has advised me that I need to take some time off to rest my knee so it heals. "I look forward to getting back on the court this fall in Wuhan and Beijing." Li played in the last four editions of the Rogers Cup. In 2012, she reached the final in Montreal before falling to Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic. As a result of the withdrawal, Eugenie Bouchard of Westmount, Quee.dddddddddddd, becomes the fifth seed at the Aug. 1-10 tournament at Uniprix Stadium. Shell get a first-round bye along with the other top eight seeds. Also Thursday, tournament organizers announced that Yvonne Meusburger of Austria will miss the event and American players Barbora Zahlavova Strycova and Alison Riske will enter the main draw. The official draw will be held Friday and the qualification rounds begin Saturday. Li did not specify which knee was injured, but she played with her right knee taped up at Wimbledon, her most recent tournament. The U.S. Open begins Aug. 25. Li won the Australian Open in January for her second major title. She also won the 2011 French Open. In May, Li lost in the first round of the French Open, beaten by a player ranked 103rd. At Wimbledon in June, Li bowed out in the third round. On Wednesday, 14-time major champion Rafael Nadal announced he hurt his right wrist in practice and would miss the Rogers Cup in Toronto and the Cincinnati event, although he holds out hope of defending his title at the U.S. Open. ' ' '

gf1234566  
gf1234566

ers SS Jose Iglesias sat out again with

#5 by gf1234566 , Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:21 am

Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - A rare Saturday matinee and a trip to American Airlines Center wasnt enough to slow down the best team in basketball. Three Warriors scored 20-plus points for the first time this season and Golden State extended its franchise-best win streak to 15 with a wire-to-wire 105-98 road victory over the Dallas Mavericks. Stephen Curry scored a game-high 29 points, Klay Thompson had 25 and Draymond Green netted 20 for the Warriors, who last had three players drop 20 points or more on April 1, 2013, in a 122-120 win over the Mavs. The Warriors improved to 20-2 on the season. They havent lost since Nov. 11. Monta Ellis led Dallas with 24 points and Dirk Nowitzki had 23. Richard Jefferson, in his first start of the season, added 13 points and 13 rebounds. Final Score: Brooklyn 114, Charlotte 87 Charlotte, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Joe Johnson scored 22 points and the Brooklyn Nets crushed the Charlotte Hornets on Saturday, 114-87, at Time Warner Cable Arena. Deron Williams had 18 points with 10 assists and Alan Anderson added 17 off the bench for Brooklyn, which had seven players reach double figures. One of them was Cory Jefferson, who went for 11 points on 5-of-5 shooting in his first career start. Mason Plumlee posted his second straight double-double with 11 points and 13 rebounds, and Jarrett Jack scored 14 off the bench to help the Nets win their second straight game on the heels of a three-game slide. The Hornets, meanwhile, fell for the 12th time in 14 games after shooting just 39.2 percent from the field. They didnt come out with any energy on Saturday following a double-OT loss to Memphis the night before. Final Score: Portland 95, Indiana 85 Indianapolis, IN (SportsNetwork.com) - LaMarcus Aldridge scored 19 points with 14 rebounds to help the Portland Trail Blazers snap a two-game losing streak with a 95-85 victory over the struggling Indiana Pacers. Damian Lillard managed to contribute 18 points on 7-of-22 shooting, while Nicholas Batum and Wesley Matthews netted 14 and 12 points, respectively, in the win. The Blazers closed a five-game road trip with a 3-2 mark. C.J. Watson deposited a season-high 23 points and Rodney Stuckey added 14 points with a career- high 14 rebounds in the Pacers eighth straight loss. Final Score: Orlando 100, Atlanta 99 Orlando, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Tobias Harris nailed a jumper at the buzzer to lift the Orlando Magic to a 100-99 victory over the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday night. Kyle Korver put the Hawks in front after knocking down a contested left wing 3-pointer with 3.4 seconds left, but Harris came through at the other end. He received an inbounds pass at the top of the arc, used the left-handed dribble to get past DeMarre Carroll and hit a pull- up jumper from the left elbow at the horn. His shot snapped Atlantas nine- game winning streak. The Hawks beat the Magic, 87-81, in Atlanta Friday night. Harris finished with 20 points, six rebounds, five assists and three blocks, Evan Fournier posted 19 points and five boards and Nik Vucevic added 18 points and 11 rebounds for the Magic, who had lost four of their last six games coming in. Jeff Teague had 24 points, eight assists and three steals, while Al Horford supplied 18 points and eight boards for Atlanta, which had won each of its nine games during its winning streak by an average of 14 points per game. Final Score: Milwaukee 111, LA Clippers 106 Milwaukee, WI (SportsNetwork.com) - The Bucks had to sweat out a late video review, but Brandon Knight scored 22 points and Milwaukee survived a late rally from the Los Angeles Clippers for a 111-106 win on Saturday. Milwaukees 12-point lead with 4 1/2 minutes to play was trimmed to five following a 7-0 Clippers run. The Bucks held a narrow lead the rest of the way, but Jamal Crawford stepped into a deep 3-pointer with three seconds remaining to make things interesting. His heave made it a three-point game, and Knights ensuing inbounds pass was deflected out of bounds. Referees went to the video monitor to determine if the ball hit Knight before landing, but the Bucks were ultimately rewarded the ball. Knight made two free throws to seal the outcome. Giannis Antetokounmpo donated 20 points and Larry Sanders had 15 with nine boards for the Bucks, who had lost five of six coming in. Final Score: Memphis 120, Philadelphia 115 (OT) Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Mike Conley poured in a career-high 36 points and the Memphis Grizzlies overcame an 18-point deficit in the fourth quarter to defeat the lowly Philadelphia 76ers, 120-115, on Saturday. Memphis, which won its fourth straight game, came out sluggish after winning a double-overtime contest in Charlotte on Friday and arriving in Philadelphia early Saturday morning. The Grizzlies can thank Conley, who scored 16 points in the fourth quarter and tied the game with a desperation heave as the buzzer sounded in regualtion. Zach Randolph contributed 24 points and 11 rebounds, while Courtney Lee and Marc Gasol added 19 and 18 points, respectively, in the win. A night after tying a season-low point total in an 88-70 loss to Brooklyn, the Sixers made one field goal over the final 6:36 of the fourth quarter, then converted just one basket in the extra session. Michael Carter-Williams was a bright spot for Philadelphia, although he committed three of his teams six turnovers in the fourth-quarter collapse. Carter-Williams registered his fourth career triple-double with 16 points, 11 assists and 11 rebounds. Final Score: Houston 108, Denver 96 Houston, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - The Houston Rockets didnt miss a beat without Dwight Howard in the lineup, but theyre still happy to have him back. Howard had 26 points and 13 rebounds after missing the last 11 games with right knee soreness and the Rockets defeated the Denver Nuggets 108-96 on Saturday night. Howard initially began to experience slight pain in his knee during Houstons Nov. 17 game against the Memphis Grizzlies and had platelet-rich plasma therapy to restore the cartilage in his knee. The Rockets went 8-3 without Howard in the lineup. James Harden posted a triple- double with 24 points, 10 assists and 10 rebounds and Donatas Montiejunas added 25 points for Houston, which has won six of its last seven games. Ty Buttrey Angels Jersey . The Tiger-Cats announced on Friday the linebacker has signed a new contract with the team through the 2016 season. Cam Bedrosian Angels Jersey . So he and his Toronto FC teammates say they will have no problem getting up for their Amway Canadian Championship final against rival Montreal Impact, even if the result doesnt count toward Major League Soccer standings. https://www.cheapangels.com/2493j-brian-...sey-angels.html. Leverkusen said on Friday it signed Schmidt on a two-year contract. He guided Red Bull Salzburg to the Austrian championship this season. Ty Buttrey Jersey .com) - A top-10 showdown is on tap in at the McKale Center on Saturday, as the 10th-ranked Arizona Wildcats play host to the eighth-ranked Utah Utes in a key Pac-12 matchup. Luke Bard Angels Jersey . The Goldeyes (10-7) lost 4-1 to the Saltdogs (8-9) Sunday afternoon before 5,834 sizzling fans at Shaw Park. The loss drops Winnipegs record to 3-4 during this past weeks seven-game homestand. NEW YORK -- Miguel Cabrera hit a mammoth homer, Rick Porcello enjoyed a happy homecoming and the Detroit Tigers polished off a three-game sweep of the New York Mets with an 11-3 victory Sunday. Andy Dirks put Detroit ahead with a two-run shot, and the AL Central leaders improved to 12-5 in interleague play. They have won 34 of 49 overall, the best mark in the American League since July 2. Porcello (10-7) pitched seven innings of four-hit ball before the Tigers broke it open with a seven-run ninth. Dirks drew a bases-loaded walk during the outburst, which included RBI singles by Victor Martinez and Ramon Santiago. Travis dArnaud hit his first major league homer for the Mets, who have scored five runs during a four-game slide. They were outhit 33-7 in the final two games of the series. Dillon Gee (9-9) lost for only the third time in 16 starts. He entered with a 2.27 ERA since May 30, the fourth-best mark in the majors during that span. The 24-year-old Porcello, who grew up nearby in New Jersey, left 17 tickets for family and friends. He didnt disappoint them, either, bouncing back from a loss to Minnesota and moving to 6-1 in his past nine outings. The right-hander was hit hard in his only other start against the Mets on June 28, 2011, in Detroit. He pitched at Yankee Stadium a little more than two weeks ago, taking a no-decision in Detroits 4-3 defeat. The Tigers were trailing by one when Victor Martinez singled off Gee to start the sixth. Dirks, who had three of Detroits 13 hits Saturday off All-Star ace Matt Harvey, drove an 0-1 delivery to right-centre for his eighth home run. Gee lasted six innings for the 11th straight start, the longest streak of his career, and 15th time in 16 outings. But he matched a season high by giving up 10 hits -- five in the sixth. Austin Jackson opened the game with a soft single and Cabrera launched a 2-0 pitch toward left field, where it cleared a railing in the second deck and sailed through a triangular opening beneath the restaurant windows. The drive induced a collective gasp from the crowd of 32,084 on Tom Seaver bobblehead day and gave Cabrera 42 home runs to go with a major league-high 128 RBIs.dddddddddddd Trying to become the first player to win consecutive Triple Crowns, he began the day five homers behind Baltimore slugger Chris Davis. It was Cabreras second long ball of the series and 10th in 19 games. He finished 3 for 4 with a walk. A broken-bat single by Daniel Murphy with two outs in the third cut it to 2-1, and dArnaud put the Mets ahead one inning later with a two-run shot that barely cleared the shortened fence in left-centre. A top prospect, dArnaud was acquired from Toronto in a trade for Cy Young Award winner R.A. Dickey last off-season. Before connecting, he was 1 for 16 in the big leagues since getting called up Aug. 16. Considered the Mets catcher of the future, dArnaud popped out of the dugout to take a curtain call for fans hoping to see much more of the same in years to come. Detroit reliever Bruce Rondon worked around a leadoff walk in the eighth to protect a 4-3 lead. NOTES: Tigers SS Jose Iglesias sat out again with a sore left elbow after getting hit by a pitch Friday. He was replaced by Santiago, who had three hits and made two nice plays to rob Ike Davis. ... Martinez, normally a DH, started at catcher for the second time in the series. Martinez, who missed last season following knee surgery, was behind the plate Friday for the first time in more than two years. ... Detroit C Alex Avila (concussion symptoms) went 0 for 3 with a walk Saturday as the DH in his second rehab game for Triple-A Toledo. Avila did not report any headaches, the Tigers said. ... Detroit begins a seven-game homestand Monday night against Oakland. Manager Jim Leyland said hell probably rest 2B Omar Infante one day during the four-game series against the Athletics. ... Mets manager Terry Collins rested 3B Wilmer Flores (ankle) partly because he plans to play the rookie at 2B one day this week. Justin Turner started at third and grounded into two double plays. ... Rookie RHP Zack Wheeler (6-2, 3.49 ERA) faces All-Star lefty Cliff Lee (10-6, 3.16) on Monday night in the opener of a four-game series against Philadelphia. ' ' '

gf1234566  
gf1234566

March.For the second year in a row,

#6 by gf1234566 , Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:21 am

MEMPHIS - For a brief period of time to begin this season, the Raptors ranked among the leagues top 10 in both offence and defence as they raced out to their best start in franchise history. Since then they have struggled to find a balance between the two, a phenomenon thats not easily explained, though Greivis Vasquez gave it a shot after his teams latest defeat. Yes, its kinda weird, man, Vasquez said following a 92-86 loss in Memphis on Wednesday. Maybe its something in the water, I dont know but its weird. I shot it terribly, [DeMar DeRozan], Kyle [Lowry], [Patrick Patterson], the guys that usually hit shots. Collectively we have to do it at both ends. Weve got to get back to us. Weve got to score. At one point, and for most of the seasons opening months, only one NBA team - the Dallas Mavericks - scored more efficiently than Toronto. The Raptors have scored 110 or more points in 16 games this season, already surpassing their total from last year, scoring 120 or more six times, something they failed to do in regulation a year ago. But as their mid-season slide continues - Wednesdays loss was their eighth over the last 11 games - their offence, once elite, has come apart. Its frustrating, said DeRozan, who made just two of his 11 shots a couple days after being held scoreless on 0-of-9 shooting in Mondays win over Milwaukee. Especially with the looks weve been getting the past couple of games, not falling. Were just going out there playing extremely hard. Sometimes bad luck just falls your way for a period of time and youve just got to fight through it. To their credit, they have been fighting through it, at least lately. For the first time this season, the Raptors defence has started to look like the unit that ranked 10th in the league during the 2013-14 campaign. Through three quarters, the Raptors led Memphis by one despite hovering around 30 per cent shooting from the field all night and finishing the game 5-for-28 from beyond the arc. For 36 minutes Toronto outplayed a notoriously physical Grizzlies team by beating them at their own game. In a gritty performance, Caseys team grabbed a season-high 21 offensive boards while holding Memphis to 46 per cent shooting and 1-for-7 from long range. I was happy about our defensive effort, the Raptors coach said after the game. The focus is there, the energy is there. The shots will fall. We’ve got to play with that type of intensity, that type of physicality in the paint to win games. Mondays game and win over the Bucks had a similar pace to it and Casey has been seeing a renewed defensive focus for a couple weeks now. In fact, the offensive drop off may be tied in to that defensive emphasis, to an extent. I think right now weve hit that full reset button and our defence is completely ahead of our offence, said Lowry, who had 20 points Wednesday but shot just 7-of-23, 2-of-8 from three-point range. Thats one of the things were struggling right now. I think once our offence catches up with our defence well be back to a hell of a team, going out there and winning more games. Maybe were too focused on defence, Vasquez wondered. Maybe we have to figure out a way to have a balance. Were going to have to hit shots. And it goes for all of us, we shot it terribly tonight. And we are concerned. I cant give you the right answer. We have to figure out a way to play good defence and good offence. As a team, the Raptors have been held under 100 points in four straight games for the first time since November of last season, winning only three quarters (of 16) over that span. After earning Player of the Month with an average of 22.3 points on 46 per cent shooting (41 per cent from three) in December, Lowry been mired in a shooting slump of his own to begin the new year. The point guard has yet to shoot 50 per cent in any of the teams 10 games in January. Over his last four games hes shooting 34 per cent and has hit just three of his 26 attempts from distance. Every player will encounter a shooting slump, to some extent, during a long 82-game season. In Lowrys case, the timing is hardly a surprise given the load he carried last month in the absence of the injured DeRozan. Oddly, most of the team is fighting through it at the same time, the primary reason for their stalled offensive attack. DeRozan has not looked like himself over the past two outings after a strong three-game stretch returning from his groin injury. While his effort on the boards has been noteworthy, Pattersons been ice cold from his sweet spot, shooting 29 per cent from distance in January after hitting the three-ball at a remarkable 55 per cent clip in December. Vasquez, who has been erratic all season, was 1-for-8 on Wednesday, the struggling Terrence Ross missed all three of his shots in his second straight game off the bench and Lou Williams hit two of his eight attempts from beyond the arc. We always can live with if its just one person, DeRozan said. If it was just me, for example, having a bad shooting night, everybody else hitting, thats perfectly fine for me to deal with. Its just frustrating when collectively were all getting good looks, but everybodys missing. Theyre confident those looks will start falling again but in the mean time their defensive effort, up to par once again, is keeping them in games and thats an encouraging sign for Casey and his club. The Raptors battled on Wednesday night. In the first quarter, Lowry went to the ground diving for a loose ball, almost a nightly occurrence for him when his right ring finger popped out. Immediately he knew something wasnt right as he darted for the locker room. I had to get up out of there, he said. I dont want nobody to cry and be squeamish with that finger so I ran off. The trainers popped Lowrys finger back into place and tapped it up. He was back in the game shortly thereafter, crashing the boards and playing hard on defence as his team followed suit. It hurts really bad, Lowry said of his ailing finger after the game. Really really bad. But theres no excuses. Im not going to complain about it, Im not going to worry about it. Im going to go out there and do my job as always. We cant hide from the struggle, Vasquez said. I thought our defence was there. We played good defence but now were not hitting shots. Before it was we were playing good offence but we werent playing defence. At least were doing the right thing. In order for us to win games weve got to play defence and thats what we did. Shots will come and unfortunately tonight we couldnt hit shots. Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap . The Flames announced Monday that Treliving, a former assistant general manager with the Coyotes, will take over the vacant GM spot in Calgary. "Im ready for this,"Treliving said. Fake Nike NFL Jerseys . McCutchen was cut before the series opener against Seattle on Monday night, when Lewis was set for his first start for Texas since July 18, 2012. Texas selected Lewis contract from Triple-A Round Rock. https://www.chinajerseysnfl.us/. - Vince Wilfork has played only two career games in Kansas City. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China . -- DeMarcus Cousins had 25 points and 16 rebounds to help the Sacramento Kings snap a seven-game losing streak by defeating the Chicago Bulls 99-70 on Monday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . The Brazilian driver had the second-best time in last months tests at Jerez and said the "good start" could play to his advantage when the season gets underway in Australia in March.For the second year in a row, the Detroit Red Wings have claimed the Klondike TSN Play of the Year crown - and the final has only just started. Last year, two plays by Pavel Datsyuk squared off for the title. This year, its Tomas Tatar against teammate Gustav Nyquist. Tatar made the final on a play where he eliminated his defenders by running them clean into one another. Streaking over the blue line, Tatar feels a pair of Dallas defenders closing in on him. As Brenden Dillon moves in for the big hit, Tatar hesitates and the Stars d-man catches teammate Cameron Gaunce square on, sending both players flying. Tatar resumes his drive and finishes with a niftty backhand shovel that goes off Kari Lehtonen and in.dddddddddddd Nyquist breaks in one-on-one against Matt Carle and the Lightning defender appears initially to do enough to prevent a goal, drawing a penalty in the process. However, Nyquist shakes Carles grip and pounces on the puck he just lost. From behind the goal line, he still has the presence of mind to corral the puck and toss it under a recovering Ben Bishop. You can watch the highlights and make your decision here. Every vote counts, so watch all the plays and take part in the TSN.ca Play of the Year Showdown. Let us know who you voted for via Twitter by using the hashtag #tsnklondikepoy. ' ' '

gf1234566  
gf1234566

ue with the errant high-stick by Eric Gryba

#7 by gf1234566 , Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:22 am

New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Toronto Blue Jays first baseman Edwin Encarnacion has been named the American League Player of the Week for the period ending May 11. Encarnacion tied for the major league lead in home runs (four) and RBI (10) while batting .321 in seven games last week. Other players in consideration for the honor were Detroits Miguel Cabrera, Seattles Dustin Ackley and Clevelands Michael Brantley. Nike Air Max 270 Sale . -- Jake Peavy arrived at Bostons spring training complex on Monday with a large white bandage covering his left index finger, the result of a weekend accident. Clearance Nike Air Max 270 . The game got off to a less-than-ideal start for the Jets as Oliver Ekman-Larsson found a wide open net from the slot and opened the scoring for the Coyotes a lead in the first period, but Olli Jokinen answered back just over half a minute later. https://www.cheapnikeairmax270china.us/. -- Clayton Kershaw and Hyun-Jin Ryu will be the Dodgers starting pitchers in their two-game season-opening series in Australia against the Arizona Diamondbacks. Fake Nike Air Max 270 .J. Ward appeared in court Friday on misdemeanour charges that he threw a glass mug at a bartender at a Denver strip club. Nike Air Max 270 Outlet . The Detroit Tigers star had microfracture surgery Friday to repair the medial and lateral meniscus in his left knee. "I dont want to say it was a surprise," team president and general manager Dave Dombrowski said.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Kerry, Sorry to say, but in two of the last three Senators games its blatantly obvious who the referees are pulling for. Calling penalties on Milan Michalek for grabbing a guy after the St. Louis Blues did it for two full periods without a call and then that horrible call on Bobby Ryan for holding his stick the proper way and Steen obviously skating into it. Terrible officiating and its obvious to us fans watching on TV. Im getting to the point of shutting it off completely and trying basketball, where I know they will call terrible penalties but on both teams! Dr. Adam Hoirch --- Hi Kerry, I was curious about if referees review their own calls/non calls in the intermission. In watching the Ottawa/St. Louis game last night I have to say there were some calls that seemed unwarranted against the Senators and some non-calls against for the Blues that seemed to be blatant. Ive seen games where it appears the refs give a soft call to the team that has been wrongly punished, but that wasnt the case last night. With the Blues getting over nine minutes of power play time including a full two minutes of 5-on-3 while the Senators got only 37 seconds of total power play time it is hard to imagine any attempt was made to balance unfair or missed calls. Do the refs really try to make amends for errors or do they just forge on? Cheers,Scott --- Bobby Ryan received an elbowing penalty in the first period of the Ottawa-St. Louis game. Alex Steen ran into Ryan. Can you explain what Ryan did wrong? Thanks,Greg Moffatt --- Hi, Many have probably heard of the Senators vs. Blues game. It was pretty obvious all the calls were one-sided, at a point that I was expecting a supervisor coming down during the intermission and talking to the guys. The Senators were called on cases were the Blues did exactly the same thing, on multiple occasions, with the ref right there smiling with both hands down. As a Senators fan and hockey fan, I felt for the first time betrayed. This game was controlled and it made me so mad! My Twitter account went crazy! Fans were all on the same page, they all felt sick to their stomach. What is going on against the Senators? The Pittsburgh and St. Louis games were really weird. Example of identical play on both side were the Senators were in the box and not the Blues: - High stick- Crosscheck- Tripping- Roughing (I guess) on Michalek for coming on after the whistle and grabbing a Blues player from behind (which was done all night)- Misconduct to MacArthur because he too had enough of this circus! Last night, the Senators won against the Blues and the Refs. Please looks at the game and comment...its weird! Cheers,Jean-Francois Labonte --- Hi Mr. Fraser, To be blunt: what are the repercussions for bad referees, and what do you think the league can do to minimize games turning on bad calls in the future? Context: Im a very angry Ottawa Senators fan. We recently lost a game in part because of a blown boarding call against the Leafs and nearly lost a game against the Blues where the Blues had seven power plays and the Sens had one power play. Ill spare you most of the details of the Blues game, but it was the worst officiated game Ive ever seen. It included a comically bad call against Bobby Ryan for elbowing a player who skated into his arm while Ryan was looking away and playing a puck on the boards. A ten-minute misconduct against Clarke MacArthur for, what I gather, saying something to the referee that the referee did not like. As far as Im concerned, good referees arent just being fair, they look like theyre being fair. In a well-officiated game, all of the fans – win or lose - leave believing the players decided the game, not the referees. If that doesnt happen, everyone loses. What do you think? Yours truly,Anthony Moffatt --- Hi Kerry, Doing my best not to wear Sens-coloured glasses, I still am shocked at what I believe to be a display of inconsistent and at times downright incompetent officiating by the referees in Ottawas game at St. Louis on Tuesday night. Despite the Sens winning the game I cant help but feel uncomfortable with officiating like that in a sport at the professional level. The Senators were assessed 10 penalties to the Blues three. I am in no way stating that some of these werent deserved as discipline has been a major issue for them this year, but such a huge discrepancy when clearly the Blues were up to antics of their own (it seemed like there was a scrum after every whistle) is very disappointing. The fact that the Blues failed to capitalize on any of their six (seven?) power play chances just added to the feel that Ottawa was in fact playing against the officials and not St. Louis. What is your opinion on the job the refs did during that game and, knowing how the league protects its refs, is there any channel through which the Senators could possibly launch a formal complaint? It was clear during the game that the team was frustrated by the seemingly unfair parade of white jerseys to the penalty box. Regards,Dave Peters --- Dr. Hoirch, Scott, Greg, Jean-Francois, Anthony and Dave: (Almost 1,000 words in the questions alone!) Since I am not qualified to provide anger management counseling for you, I will instead analyze the game from my area of officiating expertise. If the Ottawa management feels, as each of you does, they can request an official review of the officiating crews performance presented throughout this game. That performance review must be requested in writing and would be conducted by VP of Officiating Stephen Walkom. His findings would be returned to Senators General Manager Bryan Murray in a written report. Having watched every second from the opening puck drop to the end of the second period and portions of the third period and OT, I find some evidence that Brian might have already requested a formal review. Heres my analysis. It is not intended to be work of prose but simply a breakdown of calls and missed calls from my perspective. First Period: The game began with some negative energy and carryover from their previous meeting on December 16 resulting from a high hit by Zach Smith on Alex Steen. Steen subsequently missed some games with concussion like symptoms. The first clue of what the refs might have in store came when Ken Hitchcock not only started his fourth line but intended for Ryan Reeves to line up out of his normal position to take the opening draw against Zack Smith. Referee Marc Joannette wisely ejected Reeves prior to the puck drop following some trash talk. That first shift lasted 36 seconds before unsportsmanlike conduct penalties were assessed to both Reeves and Smith. Given the negative energy I referred to, the referees should have been on high alert to bring the temperature down if and when they deemed it necessary. It was apparent to me that St. Louis Blues were the more aggressive team from the onset. With 13:42 remaining in thee first period David Backes took exception to a solid, but legal hit by Chris Neil in the Senators end zone.dddddddddddd When play stopped in the Blues zone (13:29 remaining) David Backes initiate a scrum by first grabbing Clarke MacArthur after the whistle and then dropped his gloves and grabbed Kyle Turris. This was a perfect opportunity for the referees to set a good standard on scrums by assessing a single penalty to Blues captain David Backes. This was a key moment in the game when a stand-alone penalty to the Blues should have resulted to address the scrum issue but was not called. With 4:34 remaining, Kevin Shattenkirk got away with a high hit and charge against Milan Michalek on a play that was signaled for an offside at the Blues blue line. Shattenkirk travelled a distance, left his feet and made some contact with the head of Michalek. A charging minor was warranted but not called. With 2:06 remaining in the first, Clarke MacArthur was correctly penalized for tripping when he kicked T.J. Oshies skates out from behind to take down the Blue player. Even though Sens coach Paul McLean and MacArthur protested, the referee made the right call! Another correct penalty call by the referee was then assessed to Derek Roy of the Blues with 29 seconds remaining when he grabbed and stretched the jersey of Marc Methot from behind. Second Period: This period was when missed and incorrect penalty calls resulted in frustration for the Senator players, their coach and their fans. With 17:01 remaining, Kyle Turris cleanly won a Senators end zone faceoff against Alex Steen. Steen then hooked his stick through the left leg of Turris, lifting the leg almost waist high and depositing the Senators player hard to the ice. Steen gave Turris an additional shot once he was down just for good measure! Although nothing was called this was clearly an aggressive trip that should have resulted in a penalty to Steen and resulted in another major scrum taking place. When play stopped 13 seconds later, Turris had words with Steen, punches were exchanged in the scrum. Chris Stewart and Bobby Ryan were assessed coincidental roughing minor penalties. The main event was between Turris and Steen and following the failed tripping call, these two players should have been sent to the penalty box to cool off. There was a good non-call by referee Joannette during the resulting four on four when Alex Steen grabbed a stretch pass at the Ottawa blue line and went in all alone. Eric Gryba made an excellent, legal defensive stick lift with the referee looking on. Scrums persisted in rapid-fire that were not addressed by the referees. With 12:02 remaining, Kyle Turris of the Sens pushed the back of Roman Polaks head with force following a stoppage of play in the Blues goal crease. Turris should have received a penalty as the initiator of the scrum that followed. No call was made. Eric Condra jammed his stick at a puck that was frozen by Jaroslav Halak, resulting in a major scrum where no penalties resulted with 11:42 remaining in the period. Shortly thereafter (10:24 left) a four player scrum following the stoppage took place that included a couple of heavyweights in Chris Neil and Ryan Reeves. Once again, no penalties were assessed by either referee.A pattern clearly had developed by this point with the number of non-penalized scrums that had taken place within a relatively short span of time on the game clock. What can I say about the Bobby Ryan elbowing penalty? In an attempt to put it nicely. Ill state that Bobby Ryan did not deserve an elbowing penalty on the play when Alexander Steen ran into Ryans elbow. Penalty calls are rated in three categories: i) Good ii) Marginal and iii) Poor. This call clearly falls into category iii). The Senators lost their composure (justified or not) and verbally shared their disdain for the referees call and most likely got personal. The referees standard on scrums was somehow was altered at this point in the game when just 5 seconds into the Bobby Ryan elbowing penalty, Patrik Berglund went to the net and lightly bumped Sens goalie Robin Lehner. Milan Michalek was then assessed a roughing penalty, putting the Sens two men short when he grabbed Berglund around the neck from behind to pull the Blues player back from his goalkeeper. No punch or push to the head as witnessed previously but a grab around the neck. The penalty call was an overreaction and completely inconsistent with the standard set to on the multiple scrums that had occurred to this point in the game. Much more aggressive incidents had been committed by players of both teams had not resulted in penalties to this point in the game; especially to place a team at a two man disadvantage. Perhaps there is also a lesson to be learned by the Sens as well regarding their lack of anger and frustration management? The penalty assessed to Marc Methot with approximately four seconds remaining in the roughing minor to Michalek was justified, once Methot extended his arms and delivered a solid cross-check in the corner to T.J. Oshie. The tripping penalty assessed to Mika Zibanejad on Jay Bouwmeester with 2:59 remaining in the second period was also a must call for the referee to make. The negative energy that was first initiated by the Blues against the Senators at the start of the game was now clearly being transferred by the Sens toward the refs! Clarke MacArthurs 10 minutes misconduct at the 20:00 minute mark clearly demonstrates the Sens frustration. Third Period: I hope no one would argue with the errant high-stick by Eric Gryba that clipped Brenden Morrow or the free two-handed slash to Morrows leg before the whistle blew to assess the high-sticking penalty. What I would point out here is that rather aggressive scrums continued with a couple in the final minute of regulation time. The score was tied and I would expect, as was the case, no penalties resulted. I would have hoped the scrums had been dealt with by the referees in an assertive and appropriate manner in the early going of the game and not through a stand-alone penalty to Milan Michalek that placed his team in a two-man disadvantage. OT Period: Regardless of what the player or his coach thought the hooking penalty to Clarke MacArthur when he reached and placed his stick across the arms and body of T.J. Oshie to restrain the Blues forward on a path to the net was absolutely the correct call! The bottom line is that the Senators persevered and picked up two points in a shootout win. Whether an Officials Performance Review is requested by Bryan Murray, we will most likely never know. Perhaps more important than this, as the Senators move forward, is for coach Paul McLean and his players to review their response to the officiating they received in this game. It can only better prepare them for other emotional situations they might have to overcome in the future. ' ' '

gf1234566  
gf1234566

os reached base for the third time on

#8 by gf1234566 , Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:22 am

TORONTO - Terry Trafford is being remembered by family, friends and teammates at a funeral for the Ontario Hockey League player whose body was discovered last week in a parked car. Some of his Saginaw Spirit teammates are among the mourners at todays service in east-end Toronto. An autopsy determined Trafford died of self-inflicted asphyxiation. The Toronto natives body was found last Wednesday in his SUV in a parking lot in Saginaw Township, Mich. The 20-year-old forward disappeared eight days earlier after being disciplined by the club for a violation of team rules. Saginaw players wore "TT16" stickers on their helmets last week to honour Trafford and they will wear black patches on their uniforms for the playoffs. Giants Jerseys China . While coach Doc Rivers high-fived fans and pumped his fist at the crowd, Blake Griffin and Chris Paul quietly congratulated each other. Fake Giants Jerseys .C. - Nick Merkley and Damon Severson each had a goal and two assists as the Kelowna Rockets downed the visiting Seattle Thunderbirds 6-3 on Saturday in Western Hockey League playoff action. https://www.cheapjerseysgiants.us/. Lawries batting helmet hit an umpire during his ninth-inning outburst in the Jays 4-3 loss to Tampa Bay on Tuesday. The 22-year-old threw his helmet to the ground and it bounced up and hit home plate umpire Bill Miller on the right hip after Lawrie was called out on strikes for the second out. Giants Jerseys 2020 . Then he got back at the team that released him five days before the start of last season, hitting a tiebreaking double in the ninth inning of the first game at Fenway Park since Boston won the World Series last October. San Francisco Giants Shirts .com) - James Harden needed just seven made field goals to drop 35 points on the Philadelphia 76ers, leading the Houston Rockets to a 104-93 win on Monday.ARLINGTON, Texas -- Lonnie Chisenhall is enjoying a big weekend in Texas, and Cleveland can finally celebrate back-to-back wins on the road. Chisenhall had two hits and scored twice and Indians starter Justin Masterson picked up his first road victory of the season, 3-2 over the Texas Rangers on Sunday. Starting at third base for the second straight game after five consecutive starts at first, Chisenhall singled and scored in the fifth and sixth innings. With five hits in the series, including a three-run homer off Texas ace Yu Darvish in the opener, Chisenhall has raised his average to .365, highest in the majors among players with at least 150 plate appearances. The four-game set wraps up Monday. "Hes been a big part of about everything weve done," manager Terry Francona said. "Hes been in the middle of it seems like all our rallies." Adrian Beltre and Alex Rios had two hits each for the injury-riddled Rangers, who learned before the game they will be without first baseman Mitch Moreland for three months. Moreland needs surgery on his ailing left ankle. "It is tough," Rios said. "But the only way you can see it is to keep going. If you quit, its going to be a long season." The Indians, who started the series with the worst road record in baseball, won consecutive games away from home for the first time this season. "Were playing better defence, were pitching better," Chisenhall said. "Our situational hitting is way better than it was. Were not leaving guys on base." Masterson (4-4) gave up five hits and two runs in 5 2-3 innings after throwing seven shutout innings against Boston at home in his last start. Bryan Shaw pitched two scoreless innings, and Cody Allen struck out two in a perfect ninth for his sixth save. Left-hander Joe Saunders (0-2) is winless in four starts for Texas after allowing seven hits and three runs -- two earned -- with four walks in 5 1-3 innings. The Rangers got within a run in the sixth when Beltre doubled and Rios followed with a triple. Massterson kept the Indians in front by getting Chris Gimenez on a weak grounder to first, and reliever Marc Rzepczynski ended the threat with a groundout from Leonys Martin.dddddddddddd Masterson was 0-3 with a 5.73 ERA on the road coming in and hadnt won away from home since last Aug. 21 at the Los Angeles Angels. "Building off what we did last time, we made some good adjustments in between from my last start and wanted to continue those," Masterson said. "Its helped the effort level be good, to be more under control, to throw more strikes." Rios reached base for the third time on a walk in the eighth and was called safe on a steal attempt. The Indians won a replay challenge of Lance Barksdales call, ending the inning. The Rangers started the day with a majors-leading 12 players on the disabled list before finding out about Morelands upcoming surgery on an ankle thats been bothering him all season. Moreland was the replacement for Prince Fielder, whos out for the year after neck surgery. Texas couldnt even get Moreland to the DL before rookie Rougned Odor sprained his right shoulder diving headfirst back to first base on a pickoff throw by Cleveland catcher Yan Gomes. Odour, who was tagged out, will be re-evaluated Monday. "I dont want to seem like I dont care," manager Ron Washington said. "Ive got to focus on the games that were playing right now with the personnel I have right now. Weve been playing competitive and thats what weve got to continue to do." NOTES: David Murphy had two hits and a sacrifice fly to continue a strong weekend in his return to Texas after spending six-plus seasons with the Rangers. He has five hits with Mondays finale in the four-game set remaining. ... Elvis Andrus was 0 for 4 to snap a 39-game hitting streak against Cleveland. It was the second-longest streak against one team in the majors going back to 1914, according to STATS. ... Indians hitting coach Ty Van Burkleo missed the game to attend his son Camerons graduation at the University of Washington. ' ' '

gf1234566  
gf1234566

ent during Thursdays pre-race news conference,

#9 by gf1234566 , Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:22 am

Cleveland, OH - LeBron James is sure to have at least two of his buddies along for his return to the Cleveland Cavaliers. As expected, the Cavaliers have announced the signings of swingman Mike Miller and guard James Jones -- both ex-teammates of James with the Miami Heat. Miller, who reportedly agreed to a two-year, $5.5 million deal, played alongside James for three seasons with the Heat from 2010-13 and won a pair of NBA titles during that span. The veteran sharpshooter spent last season with the Memphis Grizzlies and ranked second in the NBA with a 45.9 percent success rate from 3-point range. Miller averaged 7.1 points and 2.5 rebounds while playing in all 82 games in 2013-14. A former NBA Rookie of the Year and Sixth Man of the Year, Miller has averaged 11.8 points, 4.6 rebounds and 2.8 assists over 14 seasons and has shot 40 percent or better on 3-point tries nine times during his career. Jones, a 40.3 percent career shooter on 3-pointers, was also a part of Miamis 2012 and 2013 NBA championships along with James and Miller. The 33-year-old had spent the past six seasons with the Heat. Jones played in 20 regular season games with Miami in 2013-14, averaging 4.9 points, 1.2 rebounds and 11.8 minutes. Royals Jerseys China . The move is retroactive to Aug. 1. Hosmer was originally hit on the hand in the first inning of a July 20 loss to Boston. He has played most of the time since, but missed a few contests due to the injury, then departed Thursdays win over the Twins and had tests that revealed the fracture. Royals Jerseys 2020 . -- Los Angeles Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday for the first time in his seven-year career because of a swollen muscle in his left upper back. https://www.cheaproyals.com/. Canadas 5-1 loss to Finland in the semifinal ranks as the tournaments most-watched game with a record 2.7 million viewers, the largest ever for a World Juniors game played outside of North America, and winning Saturday as the most-watched program on Canadian television. Custom Kansas City Royals Jerseys .Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg have been neck and neck all season, with 17 points separating the rivals and double points on offer for the race.Tensions between them have spilled over during the campaign and the pairs fragile relationship was evident during Thursdays pre-race news conference, when Rosberg goaded Hamilton by advising him to race cleanly. Cheap Royals Jerseys . Bradley is one of eight players selected to the team who also played in this years World Cup in Brazil. The MLS all-stars will compete against German giants Bayern Munich in Portland on Aug.Jason Gillespie has denied reports he is talking to Cricket Australia about taking up a coaching role later this year. The 41-year-old former Test bowler says he is happy at Yorkshire, who he has led to back-to-back County Championship titles in 2014 and 2015. The Sydney Morning Herald has linked the Australian with a coaching position back in his homeland but Gillespie said: Just to be absolutely clear, I have not spoken to CA about a role with the Australian cricket team.Darren [Lehmann, head coach] mentioned my name in a radio interview a while back, so it stands to reason that I will be linked to certain positions.Bear in mind I have not applied for any role with CA noor do I intend to.dddddddddddd I am currently very happy in my roles with Yorkshire and Adelaide Strikers.A Cricket Australia spokesperson told Sky Sports News HQ: Were speaking with a number of candidates but by no means is anything confirmed.Well look to make an announcement as soon as the process is complete, with the aim to have the coaching team finalised, at latest, by the start of the 2016-17 Australian summer. Also See: Bangalore secure IPL final spot Bob Willis on England Aussies name Test squad for Sri Lanka Sky sign up Charlotte Edwards ' ' '

gf1234566  
gf1234566

overtime and Marek Zidlicky had two goals a

#10 by gf1234566 , Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:22 am

Rome, Italy (SportsNetwork.com) - With Juventus and Roma battling it out at the top of Serie A, there is likely one Champions League place remaining for a handful of teams. Two of the leading candidates to claim third place, Lazio and Napoli, will square off at the Stadio Olimpico on Sunday with the two sides separated by just one point. Lazio has reached third place on the strength of a six-game unbeaten streak in league play, including a 2-2 draw against Roma in the Rome derby last weekend. Napoli dropped to fourth place after losing 3-1 to league leaders Juventus, and Rafael Benitez will be eager for his side to bounce back and reclaim a spot in the top three. Lazio manager Stefano Pioli will miss forward Felipe Anderson because of a knee injury, which will be a blow to the capital club with Anderson having recorded five goals and five assists in his previous five outings. The visitors were level with Juve through 65 minutes in their last match, but goals from Martin Caceres and Arturo Vidal over the final 20 minutes handed the club its fourth league defeat of the season. At the top of the league, Juventus holds a three-point lead on Roma and the Old Lady will be facing a familiar foe on Sunday as the club entertains Hellas Verona. These two sides met up on Thursday in the Coppa Italia with Juve rolling to a 6-1 victory behind two goals from Sebastian Giovinco, and the home side will be looking to replicate that result to remain on top of the table. Roma will hit the road to face mid-table Palermo in an effort to keep pace with Juventus, while Sampdoria enters the weekend level with Napoli on 30 points and should be expecting to add to that total on Sunday at second-from- the-bottom Parma. Inter Milan will kick off the weekend on Saturday at bottom-half side Empoli with Inter riding a four-game unbeaten streak and the club possibly handing a debut to new signing Xherdan Shaqiri. Atalanta sits three points above the relegation zone and faces a tough trip to AC Milan, last-place Cesena hosts Torino, Fiorentina invades Chievo, mid-table sides Genoa and Sassuolo square off and Udinese hosts Cagliari. China Shoes . Jagr had a goal and two assists, Andy Greene scored 43 seconds into overtime and Marek Zidlicky had two goals as the Devils rallied past the Washington Capitals 5-4 Saturday night. Nike Shoes From China . Freddie Roach said if the Rios fight "does not go well, we will seriously talk about his retirement," but that Pacquiao was training as well as ever for the Nov. https://www.chinashoes.us/. Mauer drove in two runs before leaving with an injury, Eduardo Nunez homered and the Minnesota Twins beat the Kansas City Royals 10-2 on Tuesday night. Yeezy From China . Certainly not Monday night. George Hill took care of the early work, scoring a season-high 26 points, and Paul George closed it out by scoring 11 of his 26 points during a decisive second-half stretch that finally allowed Indiana to pull away from Minnesota 98-84 for yet another win. China Shoes Online . -- Pinch-runner Rajai Daviss decision to steal third base just as Oakland catcher Derek Norris was throwing the ball back to the pitcher caught most everyone by surprise -- including several of his Detroit teammates.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Bills linebacker Manny Lawson is questionable for Sundays game against Pittsburgh after being excused from practice on Friday. Bills coach Doug Marrone says Lawson was excused for personal reasons. The eight-year veteran has been a dependable starter for the Bills this yeaar, recording 43 tackles, one sack and a forced fumble.dddddddddddd As expected, quarterback EJ Manuel will return against the Steelers after missing the past four games with a knee injury. Wide receiver Robert Woods (ankle) is doubtful, but will make the trip to Pittsburgh. ' ' '

gf1234566  
gf1234566

Citys premier defensive big man. A calf injury

#11 by gf1234566 , Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:23 am

SAN FRANCISCO -- Billy Hamilton and Jay Bruce drove in two runs apiece to lead the Cincinnati Reds to a 6-2 win over the San Francisco Giants on Friday night. Johnny Cueto (8-5) pitched a three-hitter over 8 1-3 innings and the Reds won their third straight and sixth of seven overall. Cueto walked two and struck out three, allowing both runs and raising his majors-leading ERA from 1.86 to 1.88. Aroldis Chapman got the final two outs for his 16th save in 17 chances. The NL West-leading Giants lost for the 13th time in 17 games. Their once commanding 9 1/2 game lead has dwindled to two after losing for the 10th time in 12 home games. Pinch hitter Tyler Colvin tripled to drive in the Giants first run in the sixth and later scored on Pences groundout. Cueto faced the minimum over the first four innings. Pablo Sandoval reached on second baseman Brandon Phillips first error in 70 games and was erased on a double play in the second. Madison Bumgarner (9-5) gave up a season-high five runs on nine hits, matching his season high. He walked one and struck out three. Bumgarner needed just 53 pitches to get through four scoreless innings and then threw 26 in the fifth, allowing all five of his runs as the Reds sent 10 men to the plate. Devin Mesoraco led off with a double, Brayan Pena grounded out to Bumgarner, holding Mesoraco at second. Chris Heisey singled and Zack Cozart singled to score a run. Cueto followed with a bunt, fielded cleanly by catcher Buster Posey. He threw late to third, loading the bases and opening the floodgates. Hamilton, who had three hits, drove in two with a single, Todd Frazier, who had three hits, singled home a run and after Phillips hit into a fielders choice, Bruce singled in another run. Bruce added an RBI single in the seventh against Yusmeiro Petit. NOTES: Frazier extended his hitting streak against the Giants to 14 games. . The Reds scored first for the 14th time in their last 16 games. . The Reds released OF Roger Bernadina, who refused an assignment to Triple-A Louisville after being designated for assignment. . RHP Alfredo Simon (10-3, 2.92) starts for the Reds on Saturday night. Hes 7-1 in nine starts on the road. . RHP Matt Cain (1-6, 4.82) is scheduled to start for the Giants on Saturday night. Hes 2-3 in five outings against the Reds at home. . Bumgarner became the first Giants pitcher to record two pickoffs in the same inning since Bud Black did it in May of 1992. . Giants 1B Brandon Belt was hit by a pitch and hit a home run in his second rehab game in San Jose. Nike Air Max 90 Sale . PETERSBURG, Fla. Fake Nike Air Max 90 . Kamloops, B.C., the host city of this years Tim Hortons Brier, is where he won his first Canadian mens curling crown in 1996. https://www.cheapnikeairmax90china.us/. And, just for good measure, lets say the lottery team finishes the game short-handed because two starters come down with the very same injury. Nike Air Max 90 From China . Braves reliever David Carpenter was also fined for throwing at Rockies outfielder Corey Dickerson in the same game, which featured several ejections, including Colorado manager Walt Weiss. Wholesale Nike Air Max 90 . The Oilers will try to get back in the win column on Monday when they continue a four-game road trip with a battle against the Buffalo Sabres. Edmonton won its third straight game last Wednesday against visiting San Jose, beating the Sharks 3-0 as Scrivens stopped 59 shots to set an NHL record for saves in a regular-season shutout.The San Antonio Spurs and Oklahoma City Thunder will meet in the Western Conference finals for the second time in three years, starting with Game 1 tonight at the AT&T Center in San Antonio. Watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 9pm et/6pm pt. In 2012, the Thunder prevailed in six games to advance to the NBA Finals. They lost to the Miami Heat, but the Spurs can relate, falling to LeBron James and company last year. Despite the success two years ago, and sweep (4-0) of the series during this past regular season, the Thunder are 10-12 against the Spurs in 22 regular- season meetings since the team moved to Oklahoma City. The teams were Nos. 1 and 2 throughout most of the 2013-14 season. "Players step up and play well," said Spurs coach Gregg Popovich. "There arent really surprises." "Were very familiar with what they do," Thunder coach Scott Brooks said. "Theyre a very good basketball team. Theyre well coached. They have good players, good role players, good bench players and they have a style of play that demands that you play with great effort for the entire shot clock." The Spurs needed seven games to get past the eighth-seeded Dallas Mavericks in the first round, then took five games to best the Portland Trail Blazers. Oklahoma City survived a physical seven-game set with the Memphis Grizzlies, then knocked off the Los Angeles Clippers in six. Injuries will play a role in this series, starting with Tony Parker. The Spurs All-Star point guard suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strrain in Game 5 against Portland, but should be good to go by Monday.dddddddddddd The same cant be said for Serge Ibaka, Oklahoma Citys premier defensive big man. A calf injury will keep him out for the remainder of the postseason, which is a huge blow for the Thunder. Ibaka would probably be tasked with covering future Hall-of-Famer Tim Duncan. As for who replaces him in the starting lineup, Brooks has options. Nick Collison might make the most sense as a veteran and a strong defensive presence. Steven Adams could help combat the size of the Spurs. Duncan, at 38, is leading the Spurs in minutes during the postseason, while scoring 15.8 points with 8.3 rebounds and 1.7 blocks. Parker is averaging 19.3 points and 4.9 assists. San Antonios biggest challenge will be stopping OKCs two-headed monster of league MVP Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook. Theyve been sensational in the postseason and will represent a huge task for Parker and Kawhi Leonard. Durant was named MVP for the first time and has continued his amazing play in the postseason. He is averaging 31.4 points, 9.5 rebounds and 4.3 assists, but his shooting numbers are down from the regular season. Durant is playing almost 45 minutes a game and that may take its toll. Westbrook has been very strong in the postseason, averaging 26.6 points, 8.0 rebounds and 8.4 assists. He has registered three triple-doubles during these playoffs and thats three more than the rest of the NBA combined. Game 2 will be Wednesday night in San Antonio. ' ' '

gf1234566  
gf1234566

he 28-year-old lefty made his MLB debut in 2013

#12 by gf1234566 , Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:23 am

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A tough season for David Desharnais finally produced a bright spot. Desharnais scored in the shootout -- the only time he has found the net all season -- and Peter Budaj stopped all three shots he faced in the tiebreaker to lead the Montreal Canadiens to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Friday night. "You know what? He played well," Canadiens coach Michel Therrien said of Desharnais, the fifth-year pro who has one assist in 17 games this season. "He started on the fourth line and I saw his intensity in practice this week. "Im really glad for him and his confidence that he ended up scoring the goal in the shootout." Desharnais had been contributing so little that he was a healthy scratch in two of the previous four games. But he had a good percentage in shootouts last season, and that was enough for Therrien to send him out. Desharnais took his turn after the first three shooters were stopped. He came in and netted a hard forehand on Curtis McElhinneys stick side. "He had a quick release there," McElhinney said. "Shootouts are always difficult ways to end games." Budaj, giving starter Carey Price a night off before the Canadiens face the New York Rangers at home on Saturday night, had earlier stopped Mark Letestu and Anisimov. He blocked Ryan Johansens forehand attempt to clinch the win. Budaj, who had 23 saves, said Desharnais finally got repaid for his hard work. "David works so hard. Nobody sees that," Budaj said. "It has been tough for him, but he stayed the course like a true professional and kept working hard. The coach put him there, and he was ready. His hard work paid off. He made a big, big goal for us." Montreals regulation goals were scored by Alex Galchenyuk and Lars Eller. R.J. Umberger and Artem Anisimov had first-period goals for the Blue Jackets. McElhinney made 38 saves. The game pitted teams that have been struggling. The Canadiens had lost five of six (1-3-2), and the Blue Jackets have now dropped eight of nine (1-6-2) -- although they have earned at least a point in their last four games. "Were doing a lot of good things. I think thats maybe the frustrating part," forward Nick Foligno said. "There just seems to be that lull, that little moment in the game where we give them a chance to come back or we let them hang around. We had a 2-0 game. Youve got to find a way to hold that lead." The Blue Jackets took that two-goal lead in the first period, one on a gift, but then helped give one back in the final seconds. The first came at 15:33 when Umberger was at the short boards on the left wing and fired a shot that Budaj missed because of a screen in front to make it 1-0. Columbus continued to pressure, and David Savards slap shot from the top of the right circle clanged off the post. Seconds later, Anisimov took a backhand swing at a loose puck that appeared to ramp off a Canadiens stick. The puck sailed high, and with Jared Boll on his back in the crease while bumping into Budaj, the puck lazily bounced into the net. After the Blue Jackets Jack Johnson and Montreals Brandon Prust went off with concurrent penalties, the Canadiens scored a goofy goal. Columbus defenceman Fedor Tyutin whiffed twice on a bouncing puck at the blue line, and Galchenyuk swooped in to beat McElhinney with a forehand with just 8 seconds left in the period. The Canadiens tied it on the power play at 7:34 of the second. They had gotten several prime opportunities on their first attempt with a man advantage. This time Daniel Briere had a clear shot from the high slot, but McElhinney blocked it. The rebound squirted off to the right doorstep where Eller jammed it in under McElhinneys right arm for his seventh goal. Budaj never let the Blue Jackets regain the lead. "Theres a disconnect somewhere," Columbus coach Todd Richards said. "Weve talked about it a lot. In the first period we execute, do the right things, have some success, and then we abandon it." NOTES: The Blue Jackets sustained a major blow Friday when it was announced RW Marian Gaborik will miss 4-to-6 weeks after spraining his left knee in a 3-2 overtime loss at Boston on Thursday. ... LW Prust returned to the Montreal lineup after missing 11 games with a shoulder injury. ... Columbus LW Matt Calvert, who has missed several weeks after abdominal surgery, and rookie C Boone Jenner, who missed his ninth game with a leg injury, are both skating. They could be available when the Blue Jackets start a season-high, five-game road trip on Sunday at Ottawa. ... Montreal killed 36 seconds of 3-on-5 in the first period. Nike Air Max 98 Nz .Hoffenheim forward Anthony Modeste opened the scoring on a counterattack in the 15th minute, shooting though Jaroslav Drobnys legs after Lewis Holtby lost the ball in midfield. Nike Air Max Flair Nz . The Nevada Athletic Commission voted unanimously in Las Vegas to quit granting therapeutic use exemptions for fighters undergoing the so-called TRT. http://www.airmaxnzwholeale.com/cheap-air-max-97-1-nz.html. The 28-year-old lefty made his MLB debut in 2013, making 10 starts and going 2-5 with 4.05 ERA and 1.18 WHIP. Albers was named the Twins organizations minor league pitcher of the year for 2013. Air Max 1 Nz . Freddie Roach said if the Rios fight "does not go well, we will seriously talk about his retirement," but that Pacquiao was training as well as ever for the Nov. Nike Air Max Motion Nz . LUCIE, Fla.Washington Capitals defenceman Dmitry Orlov will have a phone hearing on Monday for boarding Brayden Schenn of the Philadelphia Flyers in the third period of Sundays game. Orlov, who scored two goals in the game, was assessed a major penalty for boardinng on the play.dddddddddddd. The Flyers scored once on the power play and again with the extra attacker with 65 seconds remaining to send the game to overtime. Vincent Lecavalier scored in the extra frame to give the Flyers the 5-4 victory. ' ' '

gf1234566  
gf1234566

ome aggressive guys over there. It doesnt really

#13 by gf1234566 , Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:24 am

PITTSBURGH -- Tyler Ennis took the inbounds pass with 4.4 seconds left and dribbled up court, weaving through Pitts defence. He had the option of shooting or passing to Trevor Cooney. The Syracuse freshman guard decided to shoot. It was the right decision. Ennis made the 35-footer at the buzzer and No. 1 Syracuse remained unbeaten with a 58-56 victory over No. 25 Pitt on Wednesday night. "I saw someone ran over to Trevor and I just had to beat one guy," Ennis said. "I knew they werent going to let Trevor get it. I just had to get some space. I knew I could get open for a second." Syracuse (24-0, 11-0 ACC) and Wichita State are the lone undefeated teams in Division I. Talib Zanna, who led Pitt (20-5, 8-4) with 16 points and 14 rebounds, hit two free throws after being fouled on a layup attempt to give the Panthers a 56-55 lead before Ennis winner. Pitt coach Jamie Dixon called a timeout after the free throws to set his defence. That also allowed Syracuse to draw up a play designed for its fearless freshman. "We guarded it about as well as you could guard it," Dixon said. "He made about a 40-footer. We did what we were supposed to do. If we had to do it again. ... We did the right things. "They were going to get a shot off. He made it, and he made a tough one. We knew hed have the ball and would be the guy. We had two guys on him. He hit the shot. Our guys defended, and he hit a shot." It was Pitts first loss at home to a top-five team in the 12-year history of the Petersen Events Center. The Panthers (20-5, 8-4) had been 9-0 against top-five teams and 13-1 against teams ranked in the top 10. C.J. Fair led Syracuse with 14 points. Pitt had a 54-48 lead with less than 2 minutes remaining, but Fair made a 3-pointer with 1:40 to go. He then hit a jumper to make it 54-53 with 51 seconds left. After Pitt missed on the other end, Ennis made two free throws with 10 seconds left to give the Orange the lead. "C.J. hadnt hit a 3 all game. He hadnt hit the rim, and he makes a 3 and then he hits a pretty tough pull-up to give us a chance," Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim said. "Those were big plays and you have to be a special player to make those plays." Pitt led 27-24 at halftime and built its lead to nine in the early stages of the second half when Lamar Patterson made a 3-pointer to make it 37-28 with 15 minutes remaining. Syracuse stormed back with a 17-8 run and tied it on Trevor Cooneys 3-pointer with 6:53 to go, but Pitt regained control after Zanna converted a three-point play and freshman Jamel Artis sank two free throws for a 50-45 lead. But it was all Syracuse after that. Pitts only points in the final 1:59 came from Zannas two free throws, and the Panthers were outscored 10-3 in the final 1:59. Syracuse had to play without backup centre Baye Moussa Keita, who sat out with a sprained knee. That forced sophomore forward Jerami Grant into duty as the backup centre behind Rakeem Christmas. Pitt had injury issues of its own. Senior forward and leading scorer Lamar Patterson had the thumb on his right hand wrapped for a second consecutive game. After going 1 for 9 in his previous outing against Virginia Tech, Patterson scored 13 points. Cheap Nike Tn Trainers Uk . -- The Tampa Bay Lightning are disappointed, though not discouraged. Air Max 90 Replica Uk . - The Detroit Lions have placed tight end Brandon Pettigrew on injured reserve, ending his season. http://www.fakeairmaxukoutlet.com/best-m...s-cheap-uk.html. In a series of tweets, it is explained by the Department of Player Safety that Niederreiter makes full body contact with Burrows and although there is head contact, he does not "pick" the head in the course of making the hit. Fake Air Max Trainers . Parnell will be out much longer if it turns out he needs surgery. But first, he will try resting for two weeks before beginning a throwing program that could last up to a month, general manager Sandy Alderson said. Nike Air Max Tn Cheap Uk . A better question yet may be this: How many times has the same player been involved in both? Morneau hit a two-run homer in the 10th inning and helped the Colorado Rockies turn the third triple play in team history as they beat the San Diego Padres 8-6 on Sunday.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Clayton Kershaws first home win of the season was a perfect example of how the two-time Cy Young Award winner has made a living out of pitching through early adversity and getting stronger as the game goes along. Kershaw shrugged off a two-run homer by Jose Abreu in the rookies return from the disabled list, and the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Chicago White Sox 5-2 Monday night. "It was one pitch. Thats all it was tonight. One pitch. But he was great all the way to his last one," Dodgers catcher Drew Butera said. Kershaw (4-2) allowed four hits over eight innings, striking out nine and walking none. Kenley Jansen got three outs for his 17th save. "I think Kershaw just continues to fight no matter what. If they get him once, hes going to keep it right there," Dodgers pitching coach Rick Honeycutt said. "Hes not happy about the home run, but hes able to put it behind him and keep going. Thats the sign of a guy with a short memory. The great ones dont worry about the past. They just know what theyve got to do going forward." Justin Turners two-run single keyed a five-run sixth inning in which all the Dodgers runs were unearned. "Thats how you win games. You take advantage of one little mistake, and a lot of times it ends up rolling into a big inning," outfielder Scott Van Slyke said. "Good teams do that. When they get the opportunity, they take advantage." Jose Quintana (3-5) gave up six hits through six innings and was charged with all five unearned runs. The Dodgers parlayed two infield errors, four singles and a walk into the five-run rally that put them ahead. All the runs came with two outs. Kershaw led off with a single and Matt Kemp reached on one-out grounder that went under second baseman Gordon Beckhams glove for an error with the infield overshifted to the left side. Yasiel Puig struck out on a high fastball and slammed his bat in frustration, but the Dodgers got a break when third baseman Conor Gillaspie fielded Hanley Ramirezs grounder behind the bag and bounced his throw past first base as Kershaw scored. "He had a chance to get the force at third, but thats an error and thats part of it," Chicago manager Robin Ventura said. "Q pitched a great game, going inning for inning with Kershaw, and he deserved a better fate. Theres no two ways about it. But when you dont play defence, and give a team like that opportunities, you leave that littlle crack in the door.ddddddddddddAnd they kicked it wide open." Adrian Gonzalez drove in Kemp with an infield hit, and Quintana gave up a two-run single to Turner and an RBI single to Butera after a walk to Van Slyke. "Its always fun to get hits, and its always fun when youre part of the run-scoring," Kershaw said. "Sometimes with us, it takes a couple times to get through the lineup. I knew if I just kind of kept us in the game, gave us a chance, we were going to break out." Kershaw needed only 12 pitches to get through the first two innings and retired his first 10 batters before Beckham singled and Abreu followed with his 16th homer. The Cuban slugger was leading the majors in homers and ranked second in RBIs with 42 before missing 14 games with tendinitis in his left ankle. The White Sox were 8-6 in his absence. "It was nice, coming against a guy like Kershaw," Ventura said. "It didnt seem like he missed too much of a beat. When we have that guy swinging the bat good, were a better offence." The only other baserunner the White Sox had against Kershaw through the first six innings was Moises Sierra, who hit a dribbler to the right of the mound and beat the left-handers throw to first base with two outs in the fifth. Kershaw, who led the majors in ERA each of the previous three seasons, made only 66 pitches through six. "I was throwing strikes. They were swinging and my pitch count was low those first four, five innings," Kershaw said. "Theyve got some aggressive guys over there. It doesnt really bother me as long as I make my pitches early." NOTES: The Dodgers announced after the game that RHP Chris Withrow will undergo Tommy John surgery Tuesday. ... Abreu set major league rookie records for homers (10), RBIs (32), extra-base hits (19) and total bases (71) in April and was named AL rookie of the month. ... Beckham committed another error in the seventh, booting a routine grounder by Puig. ... Abreu and Puig, teammates with Cienfuegos before defecting from Cuba to the United States, are among six Cuban-born players in uniform for this series. The others are Alexei Ramirez, Dayan Viciedo, Adrian Nieto, and the Dodgers Erisbel Arruebarrena. ... Ventura gave 1B-DH Adam Dunn the night off even though he is 8 for 13 against Kershaw with four home runs. ... Quintana has not allowed a home run in 43 1-3 innings over his last seven starts, after giving up one in each of his previous four outings. ' ' '

gf1234566  
gf1234566

y 66 pitches through six. "I was throwing strikes.

#14 by gf1234566 , Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:24 am

PITTSBURGH -- Tyler Ennis took the inbounds pass with 4.4 seconds left and dribbled up court, weaving through Pitts defence. He had the option of shooting or passing to Trevor Cooney. The Syracuse freshman guard decided to shoot. It was the right decision. Ennis made the 35-footer at the buzzer and No. 1 Syracuse remained unbeaten with a 58-56 victory over No. 25 Pitt on Wednesday night. "I saw someone ran over to Trevor and I just had to beat one guy," Ennis said. "I knew they werent going to let Trevor get it. I just had to get some space. I knew I could get open for a second." Syracuse (24-0, 11-0 ACC) and Wichita State are the lone undefeated teams in Division I. Talib Zanna, who led Pitt (20-5, 8-4) with 16 points and 14 rebounds, hit two free throws after being fouled on a layup attempt to give the Panthers a 56-55 lead before Ennis winner. Pitt coach Jamie Dixon called a timeout after the free throws to set his defence. That also allowed Syracuse to draw up a play designed for its fearless freshman. "We guarded it about as well as you could guard it," Dixon said. "He made about a 40-footer. We did what we were supposed to do. If we had to do it again. ... We did the right things. "They were going to get a shot off. He made it, and he made a tough one. We knew hed have the ball and would be the guy. We had two guys on him. He hit the shot. Our guys defended, and he hit a shot." It was Pitts first loss at home to a top-five team in the 12-year history of the Petersen Events Center. The Panthers (20-5, 8-4) had been 9-0 against top-five teams and 13-1 against teams ranked in the top 10. C.J. Fair led Syracuse with 14 points. Pitt had a 54-48 lead with less than 2 minutes remaining, but Fair made a 3-pointer with 1:40 to go. He then hit a jumper to make it 54-53 with 51 seconds left. After Pitt missed on the other end, Ennis made two free throws with 10 seconds left to give the Orange the lead. "C.J. hadnt hit a 3 all game. He hadnt hit the rim, and he makes a 3 and then he hits a pretty tough pull-up to give us a chance," Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim said. "Those were big plays and you have to be a special player to make those plays." Pitt led 27-24 at halftime and built its lead to nine in the early stages of the second half when Lamar Patterson made a 3-pointer to make it 37-28 with 15 minutes remaining. Syracuse stormed back with a 17-8 run and tied it on Trevor Cooneys 3-pointer with 6:53 to go, but Pitt regained control after Zanna converted a three-point play and freshman Jamel Artis sank two free throws for a 50-45 lead. But it was all Syracuse after that. Pitts only points in the final 1:59 came from Zannas two free throws, and the Panthers were outscored 10-3 in the final 1:59. Syracuse had to play without backup centre Baye Moussa Keita, who sat out with a sprained knee. That forced sophomore forward Jerami Grant into duty as the backup centre behind Rakeem Christmas. Pitt had injury issues of its own. Senior forward and leading scorer Lamar Patterson had the thumb on his right hand wrapped for a second consecutive game. After going 1 for 9 in his previous outing against Virginia Tech, Patterson scored 13 points. Cheap Nike Tn Trainers Uk . -- The Tampa Bay Lightning are disappointed, though not discouraged. Air Max 90 Replica Uk . - The Detroit Lions have placed tight end Brandon Pettigrew on injured reserve, ending his season. http://www.fakeairmaxukoutlet.com/best-m...s-cheap-uk.html. In a series of tweets, it is explained by the Department of Player Safety that Niederreiter makes full body contact with Burrows and although there is head contact, he does not "pick" the head in the course of making the hit. Fake Air Max Trainers . Parnell will be out much longer if it turns out he needs surgery. But first, he will try resting for two weeks before beginning a throwing program that could last up to a month, general manager Sandy Alderson said. Nike Air Max Tn Cheap Uk . A better question yet may be this: How many times has the same player been involved in both? Morneau hit a two-run homer in the 10th inning and helped the Colorado Rockies turn the third triple play in team history as they beat the San Diego Padres 8-6 on Sunday.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Clayton Kershaws first home win of the season was a perfect example of how the two-time Cy Young Award winner has made a living out of pitching through early adversity and getting stronger as the game goes along. Kershaw shrugged off a two-run homer by Jose Abreu in the rookies return from the disabled list, and the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Chicago White Sox 5-2 Monday night. "It was one pitch. Thats all it was tonight. One pitch. But he was great all the way to his last one," Dodgers catcher Drew Butera said. Kershaw (4-2) allowed four hits over eight innings, striking out nine and walking none. Kenley Jansen got three outs for his 17th save. "I think Kershaw just continues to fight no matter what. If they get him once, hes going to keep it right there," Dodgers pitching coach Rick Honeycutt said. "Hes not happy about the home run, but hes able to put it behind him and keep going. Thats the sign of a guy with a short memory. The great ones dont worry about the past. They just know what theyve got to do going forward." Justin Turners two-run single keyed a five-run sixth inning in which all the Dodgers runs were unearned. "Thats how you win games. You take advantage of one little mistake, and a lot of times it ends up rolling into a big inning," outfielder Scott Van Slyke said. "Good teams do that. When they get the opportunity, they take advantage." Jose Quintana (3-5) gave up six hits through six innings and was charged with all five unearned runs. The Dodgers parlayed two infield errors, four singles and a walk into the five-run rally that put them ahead. All the runs came with two outs. Kershaw led off with a single and Matt Kemp reached on one-out grounder that went under second baseman Gordon Beckhams glove for an error with the infield overshifted to the left side. Yasiel Puig struck out on a high fastball and slammed his bat in frustration, but the Dodgers got a break when third baseman Conor Gillaspie fielded Hanley Ramirezs grounder behind the bag and bounced his throw past first base as Kershaw scored. "He had a chance to get the force at third, but thats an error and thats part of it," Chicago manager Robin Ventura said. "Q pitched a great game, going inning for inning with Kershaw, and he deserved a better fate. Theres no two ways about it. But when you dont play defence, and give a team like that opportunities, you leave that littlle crack in the door.ddddddddddddAnd they kicked it wide open." Adrian Gonzalez drove in Kemp with an infield hit, and Quintana gave up a two-run single to Turner and an RBI single to Butera after a walk to Van Slyke. "Its always fun to get hits, and its always fun when youre part of the run-scoring," Kershaw said. "Sometimes with us, it takes a couple times to get through the lineup. I knew if I just kind of kept us in the game, gave us a chance, we were going to break out." Kershaw needed only 12 pitches to get through the first two innings and retired his first 10 batters before Beckham singled and Abreu followed with his 16th homer. The Cuban slugger was leading the majors in homers and ranked second in RBIs with 42 before missing 14 games with tendinitis in his left ankle. The White Sox were 8-6 in his absence. "It was nice, coming against a guy like Kershaw," Ventura said. "It didnt seem like he missed too much of a beat. When we have that guy swinging the bat good, were a better offence." The only other baserunner the White Sox had against Kershaw through the first six innings was Moises Sierra, who hit a dribbler to the right of the mound and beat the left-handers throw to first base with two outs in the fifth. Kershaw, who led the majors in ERA each of the previous three seasons, made only 66 pitches through six. "I was throwing strikes. They were swinging and my pitch count was low those first four, five innings," Kershaw said. "Theyve got some aggressive guys over there. It doesnt really bother me as long as I make my pitches early." NOTES: The Dodgers announced after the game that RHP Chris Withrow will undergo Tommy John surgery Tuesday. ... Abreu set major league rookie records for homers (10), RBIs (32), extra-base hits (19) and total bases (71) in April and was named AL rookie of the month. ... Beckham committed another error in the seventh, booting a routine grounder by Puig. ... Abreu and Puig, teammates with Cienfuegos before defecting from Cuba to the United States, are among six Cuban-born players in uniform for this series. The others are Alexei Ramirez, Dayan Viciedo, Adrian Nieto, and the Dodgers Erisbel Arruebarrena. ... Ventura gave 1B-DH Adam Dunn the night off even though he is 8 for 13 against Kershaw with four home runs. ... Quintana has not allowed a home run in 43 1-3 innings over his last seven starts, after giving up one in each of his previous four outings. ' ' '

gf1234566  
gf1234566

t the three-time All-Star would play.ddddddddddddUCKS 1

#15 by gf1234566 , Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:24 am

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. - The Los Angeles Kings have re-signed defenceman Jeff Schultz to a two-year contract. The Stanley Cup champions announced the deal Monday with Schultz, who played a key supporting role in their title run. Schultz didnt appear in a regular-season game for the Kings, spending most of last season with their AHL affiliate in Manchester. But he was thrust into the Los Angeles lineup when defencemen Willie Mitchell and Robyn Regehr were injured early in the post-season. Schultz capably filled in for seven games, going scoreless. Schultz has appeared in 399 NHL regular-season games with the Washington Capitals. The Kings signed him as a free agent last summer. Los Angeles also extended qualifying offers to four players, including forward Dwight King and minor-league defenceman Brayden McNabb. Fake Air Max . -- The San Francisco 49ers have re-signed cornerback Perrish Cox to a one-year contract. Clearance Air Max .In the Football Money League compiled by accountancy firm Deloitte, German champion Bayern Munich remained third but Barcelona dropped from second to fourth during its trophyless 2014.In the 2013-2014 financial year, Real generated 549. https://www.airmaxchina.us/.com) - James Harden needed just seven made field goals to drop 35 points on the Philadelphia 76ers, leading the Houston Rockets to a 104-93 win on Monday. Cheap Air Max Free Shipping . Its a blessing and a burden for nine sons of former NHL players who are all expected to be taken in the first four rounds of the draft this weekend. Cheap Air Max From China .com) - The Los Angeles Kings peppered Ryan Miller with shot after shot.MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Zach Randolph had 17 points and 14 rebounds and Jeff Green scored 18 as the Memphis Grizzlies coasted to a 101-83 win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday night.Vince Carter added 13 points as the Grizzlies (31-12) won their sixth in the last seven games.Memphis led by as many as 25 in the second half, allowing coach Dave Joerger to rest his starters in the fourth quarter. Marc Gasol, selected as an All-Star starter, finished with nine points, as did point guard Mike Conley.Rookie Jerami Grant led the Sixers (8-36) with a career-high 16 points, while Michael Carter-Williams was the only other Philadelphia player in double figures with 10 points, going 3 of 12 from the field.The Sixers shot 38 per cent for the game and committed 24 turnovers.TRAIL BLAZERS 103, WIZARDS 96PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — LaMarcus Aldridge returned to the Trail Blazers two days after saying he was going to have thumb surgery and had 26 points and nine rebounds in a victory over the Washington Wizards.Damian Lillard added 20 points and seven assists as the Blazers snapped a two-game losing streak.Tied at 79 midway through the fourth quarter, Wesley Matthews made two 3-pointers that gave Portland an 87-85 with 3:28 left. Lillards 3 extended the lead 92-85.Nenes layup closed the Wizards to 94-91, but he missed a free throw then fouled Meyers Leonard on a 3-point attempt on the other end. Leonard made all three free throws to put Portland up 97-91 with 1:07 left and Washington couldnt catch up.John Wall led the Wizards with 25 points and nine assists.Aldridge had said he was expected to miss from six to eight weeks for ligament surgery. But just hours before the game, the Blazers announced on Twitter that the three-time All-Star would play.ddddddddddddUCKS 101, PISTONS 86MILWAUKEE (AP) — O.J. Mayo scored 20 points, and the Milwaukee Bucks relied on perimeter shooting and defence in the win.The Bucks went 11 for 17 from 3-point range, including a 4-for-5 performance from Mayo. The reserve guard made three 3s in a 47-second span of the second quarter to spark an 18-2 run that gave Milwaukee a 54-40 lead with 4:27 left in the second quarter.Milwaukee also opened the second half with a 17-2 run. The Bucks led by as much as 30 in the third quarter of a rare easy victory.The Detroit Pistons Brandon Jennings scored 16 points before leaving late in the third with a lower left leg injury.HORNETS 76, KNICKS 71CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Brian Roberts scored 17 points, and the Charlotte Hornets beat the New York Knicks for their ninth victory in the last 11 games.Roberts, who started in place of the injured Kemba Walker, was 5 of 9 from the field and made all six free throws as the Hornets snapped the Knicks three-game win streak.The Knicks played without Carmelo Anthony, who was held out to rest his knee on the second night of a back-to-back.Tim Hardaway Jr. led the Knicks with 25 points and Lance Thomas had 16 points and eight rebounds.Walker missed his third game in the last five after his knee flared up.JAZZ 108, NETS 73SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Gordon Hayward scored 24 points and Trey Burke had 19 as the Utah Jazz rolled over the reeling Brooklyn Nets.Joe Ingles had a season-high 16 points and Danté Exum had 13 in his second straight start in front of Burke, who came off the bench.Jarrett Jack had 16 points and Mason Plumlee added 11 for the Nets, who have dropped three of four. ' ' '

gf1234566  
gf1234566

Meadow and Grice wrapped
power play has struggled so far in the series,

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor