s doing and the stick head

#1 by jinshuiqian0713 , Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:46 am

STOKE, England -- Stoke added another notch to an impressive list of upset results this season as it beat Arsenal 1-0 on Saturday to seriously hurt the Gunners bid for the Premier League title. Jonathan Walters penalty 14 minutes from time after Laurent Koscielny was penalized for handball was enough to give Stoke all three points. Mark Hughes team has beaten Chelsea and Manchester United at home this season, as well as drawing with Manchester City. Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger had not won in his previous seven visits to Stokes Brittania Stadium. Arsenal slipped four points behind league leader Chelsea, which won 3-1 at Fulham. It is two above Manchester City, which has two games in hand. Stoke moved level with 11th-placed Hull after what was only its second win in 11 league games. Arsenal made just the one change to the starting line-up from last Saturdays 4-1 win against Sunderland, with the fit-again Kieran Gibbs replacing the injured Nacho Monreal in defence. Record signing Mesut Ozil was on the bench after missing that match due to injury. Stoke also made just one change from its 1-0 loss at Manchester City, with Steven Nzonzi replacing the injured Peter Odemwingie. Walters had the first chance of the game when he headed Marko Arnautovics header narrowly wide as both sides struggled to carve out opportunities. There was a flurry of chances at the end of the first half and Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny had to react quickly to parry a swerving drive from Glenn Whelan. At the other end, Stoke goalkeeper Asmir Begovic , who had earlier comfortably gathered a weak header from Olivier Giroud, was called into action to save Santi Cazorlas fierce effort from the edge of the area. Stoke almost took the lead at the start of the second half as Szczesny made a hash of dealing with Geoff Camerons cross, leading to a goalmouth scramble that Arsenal survived Peter Crouch also sent an acrobatic attempt wide as well as forcing a diving save from Szczesny, as Stoke continued to press. Stokes efforts were eventually rewarded as Walters flick struck Koscielnys arm and the Republic of Ireland striker made no mistake from the spot. Mesut Ozil flashed a shot across Begovics goal and fellow Arsenal substitute Yaya Sanogo then struck over the bar but Arsenal couldnt find the equalizer. Air Max 97 Plus Canada . "This isnt really the week you want to lose Chris Greaves," fellow lineman Glenn January said Wednesday after practice. Greaves is expected to miss several weeks after suffering a knee injury in last weeks 36-28 win over the Ottawa Redblacks. Vapormax 2019 Cheap . The 24-year-old Raley was 0-2 with a 9.00 ERA for Chicago in his first two career starts after being called up from Iowa on Aug. 7. He was optioned to Iowa on Monday after losing 3-0 to Cincinnati in Chicago on Sunday. http://www.airvapormaxcanada.com/nike-va...-97-canada.html. Louis Blues have returned to the top spot in the TSN. Vapormax 97 Sale . Louis second-period goal increased the New York Rangers lead but Dustin Brown has countered for the Los Angeles Kings who now trail the New York Rangers 2-1 in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final at Madison Square Garden. Air Vapormax Canada . Jannero Pargo scored 14 of his 24 points in the fourth quarter to help the Charlotte Bobcats erase a 21-point deficit and rally for an 83-76 preseason victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday night.Joe MontanaResponse: Oh yeah! But off the top of my head it was too many years ago. 10) Darren Dreger Response: Yes. My son (Mason) and I play a game on the backyard rink. Hes getting really good at it, but the old man still might have the edge. 9) The TSN Quizmaster Response: If you watched me in the Queensway Canadians Old-Timers League, you would know the answer to that question. I spent a summer shooting pucks in my garage three years ago, determined to finally develop a shot. No shot. 8) Bret "The Hitman" Hart Response: I dont know about anymore? I could at one time. Ive got a pretty bad wrist as you can see (shows me his wrist). During stampede week one time they put me in horseshoe bending competition. I remember thinking it was just kind of a goof off thing, like I wont be able to actually do it. But they had a bunch of girls and Miss Calgary and Tim Hunter who was on the Flames at the time. But they were all real serious and mine was like a pancake. 7) Amir Johnson Response: Nah, that must be pretty tough though to aim it so it goes bar down. Cant do that, but I can curve it (soccer ball). I know how to do that. I actually played a bit of soccer. But I was mostly a goalie because of my long arms. But Ive curved the ball before, from a corner kick. So yeah, I was good (smiles). 6) Steven Stamkos Response: I think Ive proved that I can. (photo: heygirlimstevenstamkos.tumblr.com) 5) Cabbie 4) Morris Peterson Response: Absolutely. When I was in Muskoka not too long ago, we had to do a scavenger hunt and I had to put the puck in the cornerr of the net, like an accuracy challenge.dddddddddddd. And I put in the corner, but it was probably the hardest thing Ive ever done too. And I think I had my eyes closed (laughs). 3) R.A. Dickey Response: Well, Ive only taken about three hockey shots my whole life. And I broke the stick on one of them because I didnt know what I was doing and the stick head flew off. And the other one, (laughing) I think I jammed my arm so hard I didnt want to pick up a hockey stick again. Mind you, I had no schooling. We have the Predators now, but you dont grow up in Nashville playing street hockey. 2) Dave Coulier in character as Joey from Full House Response: Can I go Bardown? I can go socks up, I can go underwear down, I can go cup to the left, cup to the right. And you know what? I can Zizzle. 1) Mike Tyson Response: Ive never done that. But I was a goalie before, and I had the pads and stuff on, and it was just so exhausting, I had to just stay on the floor, sit down on the floor, it was just so hard. It was hard to even skate. You know Jeremy Roenick? So one day he said something like, so you think you can beat Mike Tyson? And he said I can beat Mike Tyson on skates, but hell probably beat me off skates, and my arrogance, I said "you cant even beat me on skates!" Then I tried it, then I was like, woah, he would kick my ass on skates! He wouldve killed me, woah, ah man, I was just so exhausted after a minute. We look forward to more great responses to "Can you go BarDown?" In the many upcoming BarDown interviews, so stay tuned! ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Date registered 09.10.2019

points during a 16-2 second-half run
weeks to a possible exit, sayin

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor