why dont you just try golf.

#1 by jinshuiqian0713 , Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:31 am

Damon Hill may be well known for his driving ability, but he showed he has skills with a putter in hand during the star-studded Pro-Am ahead of the British Masters supported by Sky Sports. Playing in one of the marquee groups at The Grove with former Ryder Cup star Victor Dubuisson and his fellow Sky Sports commentator and rugby legend Will Greenwood, Hill treated the live cameras to the longest putt of the day. Hill and Will Greenwood in action during the British Masters Pro-Am at The Grove Hill faced a tough task just to get down in two jabs as he lined up a birdie putt of some 60 feet through the lengthening shadows, downhill and with plenty of left-to-right break. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. But the golfing fanatic judged the pace and line to perfection and lapped up the plaudits after his ball completed a long journey by dropping in the left side of the cup dead weight.And as commentator Mark Roe observed: Thats the sort of putt you make in the pro-am where you just pray the cameras are rolling. Luckily for Hill, they were! Watch the video to see Damon Hill make the putt of the day during the British Masters Pro-Am, and dont miss our extensive coverage from The Grove throughout the week on Sky Sports - your home of golf.You can watch Liverpool v Man Utd in the Premier League, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: British Masters: Ways to watch 2015 recap: Fitzpatricks victory WATCH: Masterclass highlights Golf live on Sky Sports Shoes UK Online Store .com) - Fair Grounds commences its road to the Kentucky Derby Saturday with the 71st running of the $200,000 Lecomte Stakes. Cheap Shoes UK 2020 . After falling 5-0 on home ice in a game that could have tied them for second in the wild card standings, Washington head coach Adam Oates had some strong words for Capitals superstar Alex Ovechkin. https://www.shoesukonline.com/. You can listen to the game live on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal or on TSN.ca/Montreal. Also, TSN.ca features live streaming of the post-game news conferences from the Bell Centre. The Rangers grabbed a 3-1 lead in the Eastern Conference Final after Sundays 3-2 overtime victory against the visiting Habs. Shoes UK Online Cheap . According to a release sent by the league, the Saskatchewan Roughriders were the only team to exceed the cap. Their total salary expenditure of $4,417,975 was $17,975 over the salary cap of $4. Wholesale Shoes UK . -- Jesse Lussier scored 8:24 into overtime as the Halifax Mooseheads erased a four-goal deficit to beat the host Val-dOr Foreurs 6-5 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action.PRATTVILLE, Ala. - South Africas Paula Reto birdied her final hole Friday for a 6-under 66 and a three-stroke lead in the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic.Reto had five birdies in a six-hole stretch on her opening nine a the back nine on Capitol Hills Senator layout. The 24-year-old former Purdue player finished with eight birdies and two bogeys to reach 13-under 131.I was just really patient with myself, said Reto, playing her first season on the LPGA Tour after a year on the Symetra Tour. I hit a couple good irons, especially early in the round. I hit a couple close, 5 feet, so that was nice, got the momentum going pretty early. It was nice to birdie the last hole yesterday as well as today, that was really nice. Just trying to stay patient and not think too much, just simple things.She started playing golf when she was 16.I moved from South Africa with my family in 05, Reto said. We moved to Florida and I used to play field hockey and ran track. So I tried to start a team over here in Florida and the track and the field hockey wasnt as good, so my dad used to play golf and he said, So, why dont you just try golf.So got in my freshman year of high school and tried golf. I loved itt and ended up just dropping track and field hockey and just kept playing and loved the game.ddddddddddddSouth Koreas Mi Jung Hur, tied for the first-round lead with top-ranked Stacy Lewis at 64, was second after a 70. Hur had four birdies and two bogeys.I had a cold last night, so it was really hard to focus today, Hur said. I finally wake up on the back nine and had a good nine holes.Lewis, the 2012 winner in the event that was dropped from the schedule last year after losing its title sponsor, was third at 9 under after a 71. She had five birdies and four bogeys.Just got in trouble a couple times off the tee and made some bogeys that I shouldnt have, Lewis said. Really just got in some bad places where I couldnt make par.The hole locations are a lot tougher today. Especially, you look at yesterday, some holes we had front pins and today theyre back pins. Thats an extra 30 yards on these greens.Sydnee Michaels, Alison Walshe and Moriya Jutanugarn were 7 under. Michaels shot 65, Walshe 68, and Jutanugarn 69.Former University of Alabama star Stephanie Meadow was 2 under after a 74.Lexi Thompson, the 2011 winner at age 16, missed the cut with rounds of 70 and 78. ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Date registered 09.10.2019

It wasnt over until a shot by M
d Irving got stripped on his way to the b

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor