power Finland

#1 by wangz10 , Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:27 am

MALMO, Sweden - Saku Maenalanen had two goals and an assist to power Finland past Norway 5-1 on Friday in preliminary round action at the world junior hockey tournament. Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Joachim Svendsen made 43 saves. Finland led the Group B contest 1-0 after the first period and 3-0 heading into the third. Lehkonen had the lone goal of the opening period, scoring on the power play at 19:13. Maenalanen scored both of his goals in the second, at 2:57 and 14:19, respectively, before Nikko put Finland ahead 4-0 at 15:18. Julian Love Youth Jersey . Hattestad managed to avoid the carnage midway through the mens final, as a crash took out three skiers, essentially leaving two men vying for gold. The Norwegian posted a time of 3:38.39, outlasting Swedens Teodor Peterson, who took silver with a time of 3:39. Phil Simms Giants Jersey . Numbers Game looks into the Wild getting Matt Moulson from Buffalo. The Wild Get: LW Matt Moulson and LW Cody McCormick. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Eli-Manning-Jersey/. The team sent out a press release on Friday stating Poile was resting and recovering and that he will remain in hospital for further observation. The Predators were preparing for the game against the Wild when Poile was hit by a puck that flew off the ice at him where he was standing in a tunnel behind the bench. Darius Slayton Giants Jersey . -- Wichita State is all alone in the record book. Dalvin Tomlinson Womens Jersey . "First, I would like to offer my deepest and sincerest apologies for any harm I have inflicted on University of Missouri defensive lineman, Michael Sam," the statement read.Album: Fuse by Keith Urban (who, along with wife Nicole Kidman, is a Predators fan) Book: Lone SurvivorTV Series: Modern FamilyMovie: Silver Linings PlaybookVideo Game: NBA 2K14Sporting Event (One game): Probably the first Winter Classic between Pittsburgh and Buffalo. It was a good game that went to a shootout. Retro Jerseyy: The retro Vancouver jerseys.dddddddddddd (Ed. Note: Really, Seth?) Celebrity Crush (Past or Present): Jennifer Aniston, past and present.Gadget: iPad.Teammate: Ill stick with Ryan Ellis. Hes my roommate on the road. Click here to the first BarDown Presents: Desert Island with Joness teammate, Mike Fisher. ' ' '

wangz10  
wangz10
Date registered 09.16.2019

his third interception
Jeff Carter

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor