From the academic session 2019-2020 Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad is launching a full-fledged BTech Program in Artificial Intelligence (AI). IITH also becomes the first educational institute in India to offer such a full-fledged BTech programme in AI and the 3td institute globally after Carnegie Mellon University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in the USA. In the first batch of the course the total intake is of around 20 students. UB Desai Joe Montana 49ers Jersey , Director, IIT Hyderabad, said, The basic aim is to create a complete ecosystem for Artificial Intelligence Academics and Research at IIT Hyderabad. This involves BTech, MTech and different Minor Programs in AI. Moreover, the R&D will be strongly entwined with academics. The course curriculum comprises algorithms from the Computer Science Department, Signal Processing from Electrical Engineering Department, Robotics from Mechanical Engineering Department and Mathematical Foundations and targets verticals such as healthcare Mitch Wishnowsky Youth Jersey , agriculture, smart mobility, among many others. Sumohana Channappayya, Dean (Research and Development), IIT Hyderabad, said, AI solutions are particularly promising for India (given the availability of a large corpus of data) where it can have a major positive impact on several critical domains such as healthcare, crop and soil management Jalen Hurd Youth Jersey , weather prediction, surveillance and security, and defense. For More Details Searchurcollege, searchurcollege is an online educational information and practice test portal. It provide one stop solution for students that make online Question Banks & Practice Test Series, course and college selection easy for students looking to pursue undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) courses in India. Summer decorating is a wonderful time to lighten up the colors and fabrics in your home. While you may not be able to decorate every room, there are numerous ways to add summer flair. You can decorate with a summer theme such as fruit (apples, strawberries, grapes) Deebo Samuel Youth Jersey , flowers (roses, carnations, daisies), or seaside nautical in addition to following some of the ideas listed below.
1. Replace heavy drapery with light sheers. The sheers provide an airy appeal while letting in the sunshine. If removing your existing drapery is not an option, consider changing just the valance and tiebacks to a lighter color. Another option is to use grapevine wreaths, strands of beads, artificial flowers, or decorative ribbons as your tiebacks or swag holders.
2. Store away items that are not useful in the summer such as blankets Nick Bosa Youth Jersey , throws, and heavy quilts.
3. Lighten up the color of your sofa by placing a slipcover on it or replacing your dark colored pillows with lighter colors.
4. Place light colored slipcovers on your all-wood dining room or kitchen chairs.
5. To add a lighter summer touch to your dark wood tables, use white lace or doilies as runners or tablecloths.
6. If you have a heavy bedspread, considering replacing it with a lightweight linen blanket.
7. Bring in the outdoors by adding fresh flowers in vases or baskets to counters, tabletops, and nightstands.
8. Add summer accessories around your home such as birdhouses, sea shells, bowls of fruits or vegetables Solomon Thomas Youth Jersey , and summer reading materials.
9. If you have dark lampshades, replace them with lighter ones.
10. Repaint a dark hallway in your favorite hue such as buttery yellow, a creamy tan, or a fresh apple green.
11. Display a grouping of floral plates on a wall, hutch, or fireplace mantle.
12. Clean out the ashes in your fireplace and fill the firebox with a large artificial fern or a basket of colorful flowers